+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Lacazette reminds me of desmond when he was so active and optimistic, till he realized that nothing is gonna be available soon in the market.
    Desmond disappeard after the hair congress, who knows maybe lacazette will disappear after this upcoming hIr congress. lol

Quote Originally Posted by baldybald View Post
    Lacazette reminds me of desmond when he was so active and optimistic, till he realized that nothing is gonna be available soon in the market.
    Desmond disappeard after the hair congress, who knows maybe lacazette will disappear after this upcoming hIr congress. lol
    and you remind me of Hellouser without all the contributions. If you are sure that nothing is coming out then get off these forums and move on with your life. You obviously have it all figured out already.

@Allgoodnames, thanks for your words bro

@Baldybald, haha you made me laugh, nice one , but Im not the newbie you think I am hehe Balding since 18, I'm 27. Was doing the same kind of researchs on published studies during intercytex, aderans failing and beginning histogen/replicel hype. And I confirmed you that what is happening right now is like day and night compared to before in all the areas (knowledge, Tools, methods, manufacturing,etc)
    now we have 3 ways to REALLY cure us ( bioprinting, iPSCs, wound neogenesis) that could enter trial in the coming weeks/months, please don't compare to a period where researchers and aderans did not even know that dermal cells don't keep their inductive potential after culturing ( and when bioscience methods were costing millions of money)

Now they know how to grow fully functionnal hair with different techniques and very cheaper methods. there's more than 20 companies and many labs who work on it. The only thing that was really slowing the process to translate the thérapies to human trial was safety concerns. do a little research and you'll find that 2 recent breakthroughs during this summer are solving this problem

@Totally agree Joachim, couldn't say it better!
    the study is really huge , the number of major advances these last two months is unreal. Not only for our hair, but for all people suffering in the world, and for the major diseases a lot of us will suffer at 40/60 years old. the future never look that bright

Quote Originally Posted by lacazette View Post
    @Allgoodnames, thanks for your words bro

@Baldybald, haha you made me laugh, nice one , but Im not the newbie you think I am hehe Balding since 18, I'm 27. Was doing the same kind of researchs on published studies during intercytex, aderans failing and beginning histogen/replicel hype. And I confirmed you that what is happening right now is like day and night compared to before in all the areas (knowledge, Tools, methods, manufacturing,etc)
    now we have 3 ways to REALLY cure us ( bioprinting, iPSCs, wound neogenesis) that could enter trial in the coming weeks/months, please don't compare to a period where researchers and aderans did not even know that dermal cells don't keep their inductive potential after culturing ( and when bioscience methods were costing millions of money)

Now they know how to grow fully functionnal hair with different techniques and very cheaper methods. there's more than 20 companies and many labs who work on it. The only thing that was really slowing the process to translate the thérapies to human trial was safety concerns. do a little research and you'll find that 2 recent breakthroughs during this summer are solving this problem

@Totally agree Joachim, couldn't say it better!
    the study is really huge , the number of major advances these last two months is unreal. Not only for our hair, but for all people suffering in the world, and for the major diseases a lot of us will suffer at 40/60 years old. the future never look that bright
    Bro, am balding since i was 16 and now am 26. Am not even kidding because at this is age not everybody start balding. In addition, I did not say that the cure won't come but I said it is not coming soon.

We are on the same boat
    The "soon" (2-5 years) is now becoming concrete than ever unlike before, with proven things that works and all the big issues solved day after day
    Safety was the major one ans was solved this summer, so now human clinical trials are just a matter of time (few weeks for the first one I believe so before 2016
    believe me I understand all the septicism/frustration due to these last 15 years of deception, but iPSC,3D bioengineering and wounding neogenesis treatments are now in the money time of the race

For exemple with that new technique to make iPSCs, the researcher leading the Sisheido hair cure research, who already made hair follicle with iPSCs can now have the japan's government autorisation to test on human ( they already authorise iPSC treatment for eye disease with normal iPSC method, and according to the searchers they were moving slow (even if the first women transplanted was a success) just because of the fear of possible DNA mutations in the cells) so now with that new technique who pratically reduce this risk to zero, Japan will accept trials from many companies now . And with the temporally approval there, we can be saved before 2018 ( and here we talk about the real cure, nwd -1! not the histogen,bim,seti,etc who is only for maintenance