+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Johny41 View Post
    I also think that everything is in your head. The girls in the night club do not really care about your receding hairline. The only thing, such girl do care, is money.
    You are very anxious about the hair loss and this will keep this up, it will be harder to find a girlfriend.

How bad is your hair? Do you take any treatments?
    How would they know if you have money or not? And why would it matter? Girls in the club are there for casual sex, not to have sex with your wallet.

Fred, based on your comments, it just doesn't seem that you know a lot about, yes, REAL women or that you even have that much respect for women. Indeed, I was making a generalization about women that frequent clubs. I am not saying that they are all horrible, shallow, sluts... I am saying that if you are looking for a good woman that you want to DATE, there are several other locations that would be more suitable for your purpose... Secondly, "have I ****ed her yet"??? really, what's wrong with you man? have some f*cking class. Is that all that really matters? I am in my 30's and I left sex being the first priority behind me. I have been in steady, healthy relationships. You are a victim of a very tragic condition dude, we get it, all of us on here are... please stop spreading your negativity and apathy.

and I will say it ONE more time - PLEASE do not be influenced by Fred's bitterness. Look around you. There ARE several BALD men that have awesome relationships and healthy sex lives with women that actually AREN'T plotting to **** a NW1 behind their back. COMPLETE BULL SH*T.

What are FALSE women? Why do you mock women who frequent clubs? Is it because they wouldn't ever give you the time of the day? Probably.

You f*cking her is all that matters. Otherwise you're just her friend, her servant who does all these nice little things for her, and she exploits you, she doesn't respect you enough to have sex with you.

Anyone can become some girl's orbiter. How is that an accomplishment? A healthy romantic relationship without sex? Tell me more.

Bald men in a relationship have been settled for. No woman has "bald" on her shopping list. She will resent you for not having hair.

Have you been bald? Nope, so you can't speak from experience. I can. As soon as you have an argument with her, guess what she attack first?

I shave my head and I hate how you can still see that my hairline receded pretty badly.

I was pretty surprised to see that my first post on this forum was almost 3 years ago. I could grow my hair out back then no problem. In the past 3 years my hair turned thin and wispy some how. I don't know if it was from the aggressive oil massaging, boar brushing or what.

I almost think it was from the oil massaging.

I have a twin brother and his hair is still thick (his hairline has recession though), he could probably get propecia and a hair transplant which is something I could have done when I first posted on this forum but I chose not to, I didn't think my hair was going to get worse (but that wouldn't have changed my decision either).

I've also been depressed over something for the past 5 years so I wonder if that's what caused my hair to go and my brothers to not.

I don't take treatments because for me, it's all or nothing.

I guess I wouldn't mind being bald if I just could fix my other issues and have a fit body and became good at what I wanted to like running and dance (but I'm having some knee issues right now and I don't have any idea when that's going to be fixed, so that's making me feel extra depressed.)

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    What are FALSE women? Why do you mock women who frequent clubs? Is it because they wouldn't ever give you the time of the day? Probably.

You f*cking her is all that matters. Otherwise you're just her friend, her servant who does all these nice little things for her, and she exploits you, she doesn't respect you enough to have sex with you.

Anyone can become some girl's orbiter. How is that an accomplishment? A healthy romantic relationship without sex? Tell me more.

Bald men in a relationship have been settled for. No woman has "bald" on her shopping list. She will resent you for not having hair.

Have you been bald? Nope, so you can't speak from experience. I can. As soon as you have an argument with her, guess what she attack first?
    Fred,
    Let me clear a few things up.

1) I never used to word "false", although that you bring that up, I do believe that there are people that act "false" when it comes to relationships

2) How the hell have I "mocked" any one here. I will restate what I said previously so it's more clear and break it down. In the U.S., at least, the MAJORITY of people that frequent clubs are those that are mostly looking to party. It is loud, every one is usually drunk and most of the people are quite young. I apologize if this does not apply to you and your current situation and experiences.

3) Who the f*ck orbits women? I never have and never will be taken advantage of like that. I do nice things for her and she does the same for me.

4) F*cking her is all that matters? No, real women and men in their 30's that want a relationship that lasts don't jump right into sex. I did that throughout my 20's and it complicated things. We pleasure each other in other ways for now, and she goes out of her way to do things that are of absolutely no benefit to herself because she likes me and wants something more (not that any of this is your business).

5) "a healthy romantic relationship without sex? tell me more" O.K. we've been hanging out for 3 weeks bruh, get a grip.

6) NO I have not been bald. I wish every single night that I had progressed into baldness delicately. Instead I was one of those idiots that disfigured himself with a hair transplant because I was thinning and overly vain. Have you ever been disfigured, fred?
    Have you ever been forced to wake up every morning spend an hour on your f*cking hair, come it in a way to hide bad hair transplants, plaster it with hair spray and pray your not in a situation involving rain or strong wind?

A woman will resent me when I am truly bald as much as I would resent a woman for having horrible acne or something. It is true though that once you become so enamered by someone, these things may still be somewhat significant, but much less noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by fred970 View Post
    ?
    What a stupid statement

What happens when you grow older and lose your hair does she dump you because you don't have hair anymore

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE52 View Post
    What a stupid statement

What happens when you grow older and lose your hair does she dump you because you don't have hair anymore
    She will dump you for a NW1. Bald men have never and will never be in secure, happy relationships. haha

What a stupid statement

She'll probably be ugly herself at that point, and have kids to worry about, she'll just withdraw access to sex and fantasize about the boys on your daughter's bedroom wall (bieber, harry styles(while he holds on) etc.)

What a stupid statement

Yes. It happens more than you think: http://www.loveshack.org/forums/roma...ed-him-anymore