X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • squith99
    • Dec 2014

Propecia for older guys

Hello Everyone.

I've been visiting this site for several years and certainly appreciate the information being shared here. I'm wondering about the effectiveness of propecia in older men. I'm considering giving the drug a try, although, I've read many conflicting things on-line in regards to its effectiveness for older gents. I asked my PCP about this and he had no idea. I'm 53, and have been fortunate that my hairloss hasn't been too aggressive. However, I think I've reached the point where its now or never. An added bonus might be that even a 1 mg dosage of finasteride might be of some benefit in terms of helping out with BPH - which I'm now beginning to see the first signs of. Lucky me. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated ...........I wonder .......do the H/T docs suggest finasteride for all of their older patients just as they do with the younger crowd?
  • burtandernie
    • Nov 2012

No matter your age there are 2 treatments and really only 1 that can help at the root of the problem - propecia. Not like there are 10 treatments to apply under certain circumstances you have to use propecia or just accept hair loss.
    So yes any age should use it.

Comment

Working...