+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Hi Vic when I used to derma roll on the temples I seemed to sneeze which was strange and left me with a runny nose and made eyes water.
    I did hear that you can use 5% lidokaine 20mins before rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Mady View Post
    Thanks for your posting I'm new here can please tell me what are you doing exactly by simple way, I mean what are using. Thanks
    Simple way, I use Rogaine twice a day and Derma roll once a week with 1.5mm. And I take the supplements I've posted that promote growth factors. The entire treatment method is growth factor based. From running in the mornings to boost HGH to the supplements I take and Derma roll.
    Not sure how to make it simpler because there's a lot I do to make conditions for hair growth possible. Everything I do works together to achieve growth factors.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Hi Vic when I used to derma roll on the temples I seemed to sneeze which was strange and left me with a runny nose and made eyes water.
    I did hear that you can use 5% lidokaine 20mins before rolling.
    Hi Doke. That happens to me too!! Lol. I'm not sure where you heard I use Lidokaine, I don't even know what that is. I use Betadine solution to sterilize my scalp before rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Mady View Post
    Thanks for your posting I'm new here can please tell me what are you doing exactly by simple way, I mean what are using. Thanks
    ... And trying to promote "Brown Fat" production and blood vessel formation in my scalp. My theory is, once I've achieved the growth I want(if I do that is) I'll need blood vessels to feed the new growth and maintain the growth.
    Everything is posted on page 1. To make it simpler just read what I do and use and ignore the studies I've posted and my explanations of why I do what I do.

If you are looking for a Miracle potion that'll grow your hair back, that's not in this thread. My theory is a systematic approach to creating a healthy environment for hair to grow.

hi vic, wanted to hear your thoughts on applying lithium chloride after derma rolling, as mentioned on swiss temples blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic View Post
    ... And trying to promote "Brown Fat" production and blood vessel formation in my scalp. My theory is, once I've achieved the growth I want(if I do that is) I'll need blood vessels to feed the new growth and maintain the growth.
    Everything is posted on page 1. To make it simpler just read what I do and use and ignore the studies I've posted and my explanations of why I do what I do.

If you are looking for a Miracle potion that'll grow your hair back, that's not in this thread. My theory is a systematic approach to creating a healthy environment for hair to grow.

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    hi vic, wanted to hear your thoughts on applying lithium chloride after derma rolling, as mentioned on swiss temples blog.
    I really don't know much about it but I'd be very cautious applying anything after rolling. Applying chemicals on an open wound can end up in your bloodstream and lead to all sorts of issues. Even applying something as well known and studied as minox after rolling can cause serious side affects in some.

Vic, have you thought about adding something like C4 by cellucor to your plan?

It creates a dilating of blood vessels. Just a thought. I'm sure you would bleed a lot more if you take it before but maybe take it after wounding?

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    Vic, have you thought about adding something like C4 by cellucor to your plan?

It creates a dilating of blood vessels. Just a thought. I'm sure you would bleed a lot more if you take it before but maybe take it after wounding?
    Hi Hicks, I replied to your comment a few days ago but it didn't post for some reason.

I try to avoid chemicals as much as I can.
    After I Derma roll I do a few stretches and then touch my toes for a few minutes. Blood rushes to my head, hopefully with growth factors. I'm not exactly sure when growth factors are released but if it happens quickly(right after wounding) then I have a rush of blood right after rolling by touching my toes. If growth factors are released during the healing period, then running increases blood flow to my scalp.

Hey Vic great results mate! What month are you into now? Was thinking of buying some minox and derma roll near the forehead and inch from temple hairline to see how it goes, as i've got 1000's of mixed minature hairs and vellous hairs in that area, plus don't want to risk a shed right now with my hairline so avoiding it for the time been and if goes well i'll work my way back.....worth a punt? If bim comes out would you risk dropping minox for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Vic View Post
    Hi Hicks, I replied to your comment a few days ago but it didn't post for some reason.

I try to avoid chemicals as much as I can.
    After I Derma roll I do a few stretches and then touch my toes for a few minutes. Blood rushes to my head, hopefully with growth factors. I'm not exactly sure when growth factors are released but if it happens quickly(right after wounding) then I have a rush of blood right after rolling by touching my toes. If growth factors are released during the healing period, then running increases blood flow to my scalp.
    C4 is a pre-workout drink that increases blood vessel size. I totally understand if that's not your thing. Niacin seems to be pretty positive for growth but it's really Brosceince so strike your own opinion. I wanted to toss that your way.

I got my Derminator. I haven't had a chance to fire it up yet. wish me luck!