FolliStem™ ??? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default FolliStem™ ???

The company look really serious and they are currently looking for distributors to sell their hair treatment for daily use. They are already selling different stem cells proliferators, activators,etc.. for serious diseases research and therapeutics

CELPROGEN
    is a biotechnology company developing stem cell research and therapeutics products for regenerative medicine in cardiology, oncology, diabetes & neurology. All of Celprogen’s biological products, including stem cells, cancer stem cells, iPC’s & media including ECM’s, are manufactured and produced in the United States of America.

CELPROGEN
    provides novel molecular diagnostics and therapeutic product development solutions for Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Invitro diagnostics and academic partnership for drug discovery.
    http://www.celprogen.com/

And here is where they talk about the hair treatment :
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/celpro...191500126.html

Celprogen Inc., a leader in the Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics industry committed to providing high quality stem cell technologies for regenerative medicine, today announced that they have developed a novel product FolliStem™ for Regrowth of human hair. FolliStem™ is manufactured from Adipose Derived Stem Cells that also contains STEMC8007 the human hair follicle stem cell stimulator. FolliStem™ is applied topically once daily after washing the scalp prior to going to bed. The product has been tested in humans and has produced marked improvements within 40-45 days of application.

FolliStem™ stimulates the growth of hair only if the hair follicle is present or is in a dormant / arrested growth stage.
    FolliStem™ supports human hair follicle proliferation and growth when applied topically once daily to a clean scalp. One of the major benefits of the product is that once treatment is stopped the hair gained remains intact as evidenced by the three month study. The product works equally well for both genders. At present, Celprogen is looking for ideal distributors and is interested in locating bulk manufacturers and distribution chains in both the United States and Internationally."

Not a cure, but it could really help

Wow the before and after pics are after 40 days. I haven't seen a product fill in the crown like that so quickly and maintain after use - If we believe what they say haha. I mean even if it doesn't restore all I think a lot of us are at a point where we would happily get a HT if we knew what we already had could at least be maintained better than with fin.

What about clinical trials?

Alright well I emailed them anyway. God know's if they will reply haha

https://www.glassdoor.nl/Reviews/Cel...ws-E972831.htm

Minpunten
    The CEO/boss/manager is a micromanaging tyrant with mood swings. He claims to have his Ph.D when he really doesn't (hence he doesn't know what he's talking about half the time), micromanages all of his new employees, finds every little excuse to withhold pay from you, lies to his clients about exactly what goes in his products, offered me only 3 sick days a year WHICH I COULDN'T EVEN USE (I…
    In be4 scam and ineffective.

Balls. Oh well 2 bad reviews and to be fair how many of us have worked with absolute w*nker bosses? :') Can we please refrain from losing our sh*t before we find out more? :')

Congratulation HT Swooping!!! You've found a scam again!
    Actually you don't need to do research because you will deny every possible new treatment.

http://celprogen.com//cms.php?page_a...n-publications

A lot of their reseach is related. They have also done research on Sonic the Hedghog protein.

Sounds too good to be true, just appearing out of nowhere. Automatic suspicion. How is this just being sold out of nowhere? Why no FDA trials/clearance?

This is snake oil. 2015 is almost over and nothing to show for it. So sad.

Right ok everyone. Let's just be chill and relax. Let's just wait for developments and not lose our sh*t. I've tried to get into contact with them but I doubt that will work. I'm also trying to contact the people who wrote the articles to try and understand how this all came about.