+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by JayM View Post
    Would you be happy to pay that? It would be fantastic to have someone from the forum trial it out. But obviously don't if you're not sure
    I think I will give it a go after they send me the study. I'm hoping there's pics from the 3 month mark because the 45 day one shows no growth. The circles are in different places, just seems like growth.
    I'm interested in this product because fat stem cells are considered the best from blood and bone marrow. If this product is what they claim it to be then I'm in.

Only hesitation I have is, I'm experiencing good growth at the moment with my regimen. Not sure if I should add something new to my regimen.
    After I receive the study I think I will give it a go. It's in line with the method of treatment I'm practicing now.

Ok Vic good on you! I'm sure many others from America will do as well Did you ask for more pictures or just the study? I'm sure he would send pics for sales haah. But you are right those pictures absolutely sucked.

Ok Vic good on you! I'm sure many others from America will do as well Did you ask for more pictures or just the study? I'm sure he would send pics for sales haah. But you are right those pictures absolutely sucked.
    Didn't ask for more pics but now that you mentioned it, that's a GReat idea. They should have more pics because the articles all said the patients maintained their growth after stopping use so there should be pics farther along in the treatment and even after the treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic View Post
    Didn't ask for more pics but now that you mentioned it, that's a GReat idea. They should have more pics because the articles all said the patients maintained their growth after stopping use so there should be pics farther along in the treatment and even after the treatment.
    It's just that the pics we have are absolutely shite haha. And he never emailed me back so I got nothing. I dunno man you could try that and see if you get any but who knows. Just don't mention your on a forum haha

It's just that the pics we have are absolutely shite haha. And he never emailed me back so I got nothing. I dunno man you could try that and see if you get any but who knows. Just don't mention your on a forum haha
    I did mention I'm on a forum. They seemed ok with it, the lady taking my order even kept me on the line for the Head Honcho to come out of the Lab to talk to me about getting a copy of the study. I got a feel that the company is legit. Very professional and were totally ok with me wanting to post the study online in a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic View Post
    I did mention I'm on a forum. They seemed ok with it, the lady taking my order even kept me on the line for the Head Honcho to come out of the Lab to talk to me about getting a copy of the study. I got a feel that the company is legit. Very professional and were totally ok with me wanting to post the study online in a forum.
    What does the topical consist of precisely?

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    What does the topical consist of precisely?
    Don't know, sure the study will reveal that but it says it's derived of fat stem cells and I've done a lot of research on fat stem cells. There's a treatment similar to PRP that uses fat stem cells. It costs almost $3000 for each session so if this company found a way to get those stem cells into a topical lotion for $50, thats AWESOME!

It's painful to know that this thread exists.