+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Hi,
    I'm a long time lurker here.
    I have ordered Follistem and intend to share my experience.
    My current regimen is: dut, minoxidil and laser. I have added Follistem hoping it will give me some more regrowth.
    Will keep you guys posted...

Good luck man. Hope it works for you! Keep us posted

Skipper - When are we getting actual proof that this works? Where are the numbers after 3 months?

They told me they were going to release more longer term pictures in a scientific publication soon.
    I am well aware that I ordered their product too early, before any evidence has been shown, and that it may be a scam - but, my curiosity got the better of me..

It's fair play mate. If you can get good pictures for us we would be really greatfull. Thanks!

Will do so. I am a woman by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gullible's travels View Post
    Will do so. I am a woman by the way.
    Well good luck to you. Can I just ask if you have an AGA or are you suffering from some other form of hair loss?
    Also you are using dut? I'm not sure that is wise since you are a woman...

I have AGA, left to its own devices my hair will self-destruct. It already started in my mid teens :-(

I find that dut works for me.. I started off with androcur and the Diane pill, but that didn't work out and I had side effects. With dut I only have had a little bit of gynaecomastia
    I make sure not to get pregnant.

I am also a big LLT fan. I am sure it has thickened my hair (I'm a diffuse thinner).

Hi, Gullible's travels. So sorry you've had to deal with AGA at such a young age. Please keep us posted on your FolliStem experience. Wishing you luck. I have AGA too (terrible shedding for three years now), and I'm going to give Spiro a try. Using minixodil for the last 18 months has done nothing for me. Regarding LLT, do you have a device at home that you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Gullible's travels View Post
    I have AGA, left to its own devices my hair will self-destruct. It already started in my mid teens :-(

I find that dut works for me.. I started off with androcur and the Diane pill, but that didn't work out and I had side effects. With dut I only have had a little bit of gynaecomastia
    I make sure not to get pregnant.

I am also a big LLT fan. I am sure it has thickened my hair (I'm a diffuse thinner).
    Sorry, I'm confused. Gynaecomastia is the enlargement of the male breasts. How then could a woman have this condition?

Unfortunately, because you are female, the results of your trial on FolliStem will be less valuable to the overwhelming majority of male users on this board. Women have been shown to react more positively to a large range of hair loss treatments. Nevertheless, if you could document your progress with pictures this would still be highly appreciated.

It's my strong inclination that this product is snake oil, but let's wait and see the results.