+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NOhairNOlife View Post
    So true, I just looked at the .PDF the second subject looks way worse after the treatment
    in the first pic I would say the guy had slight regrowth , even with different angel and also crappy pics , for the others i don't have any idea.

In the worst case scenario even if its legit , I won't see it do anything more than rogaine.

Some of the pictures are the wrong way round. In the news article the second images are the other way round. Hastily put together on the 27th of August. It says on the slides.

So...it appear to be a new shit, right ?

Thank you Vic for your help!

The photos looks so amateur and scam. But as mentioned, real scammers would at least make better after photos no lol ?

It make me think that maybe the product could be legit and just good to maintain the hair and to slow hair loss. In 45 days , too short to judge any regrowth or maintening

but their pics amateurism make it sound weird, let's see if they send the study to see what exactly is their product and this stem cell activator

wow those pictures are certifiably laughable.
    no need for further evidence here, case closed.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4379938/

Study involving adipose-derived stem cells for hair growth, used trichoscans and everything. Different methods, since it was injection, but the pictures are nice.

Jagger. Figure 4 has some pretty amazing results. And shows the continued improvement after 2 years. I mean before that you could hardly really see a difference - Just like with this follistem stuff, so hopefully the report which comes out has similar numbers. And that's after what, 6 treatments? Imagine if you could apply this every day.

I remember some people doing trials on here by themselves and said that results would probably be so much better if it could be applied everyday.

But I think we can all agree Follistem will have to have a seriously professional report aha

It's painful to know that this thread exists.

Absolutely. Clearly the potential is there, now the ball is in Celprogen's court.

Sent them an email yesterday asking if they had Pics at the 3 month mark and pics farther along then 3 months. Here's their reply;

"Yes we do, we will publish the material and then it will be available.
    This is the images that are available at present." (being the ones I posted yesterday)

So hopefully in a few weeks we'll have the study and additional pictures further into the treatment process. I'm hoping they have pics way after the treatment since the article stated the patients maintained the new hairs after treatment was stopped.