FolliStem™ ??? - Page 3 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vic View Post
    Ok so the lady sent me an article on Follistem. I called again and had her transfer me to the head honcho. He said they only have the summary of the study available right now and that they're working with others to put the findings together in a complete Study. He said it'll take 2-3 weeks for the Study to be ready to be published.
    Vic, can you post the article sent to you?

To be fair even if it does work the pictures are awful quality. Not to add that the circles aren't even in the same place in before afters.

Just got off the phone with Celprogen. We can order directly from them. Costs $50 a bottle/1month supply. Thinking about adding it to my regimen, what do you all think?
    You have order link...?

Quote Originally Posted by awdtnr91 View Post
    Vic, can you post the article sent to you?
    I can post it later tonight

Quote Originally Posted by VegetaDBZ View Post
    You have order link...?
    I just called them, dont have a link. I did get a quote from them for a 3 month supply. They charge $50 a bottle, $10 handling fee and $30 shipping. I live pretty close to the company. Just a few towns over.

So for a 3 month(3bottles) supply the total came to $190.

I just called them, dont have a link. I did get a quote from them for a 3 month supply. They charge $50 a bottle, $10 handling fee and $30 shipping. I live pretty close to the company. Just a few towns over.

So for a 3 month(3bottles) supply the total came to $190.
    Would you be happy to pay that? It would be fantastic to have someone from the forum trial it out. But obviously don't if you're not sure

Quote Originally Posted by JayM View Post
    Would you be happy to pay that? It would be fantastic to have someone from the forum trial it out. But obviously don't if you're not sure
    I think I will give it a go after they send me the study. I'm hoping there's pics from the 3 month mark because the 45 day one shows no growth. The circles are in different places, just seems like growth.
    I'm interested in this product because fat stem cells are considered the best from blood and bone marrow. If this product is what they claim it to be then I'm in.

Only hesitation I have is, I'm experiencing good growth at the moment with my regimen. Not sure if I should add something new to my regimen.
    After I receive the study I think I will give it a go. It's in line with the method of treatment I'm practicing now.

Ok Vic good on you! I'm sure many others from America will do as well Did you ask for more pictures or just the study? I'm sure he would send pics for sales haah. But you are right those pictures absolutely sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by JayM View Post
    Ok Vic good on you! I'm sure many others from America will do as well Did you ask for more pictures or just the study? I'm sure he would send pics for sales haah. But you are right those pictures absolutely sucked.
    Didn't ask for more pics but now that you mentioned it, that's a GReat idea. They should have more pics because the articles all said the patients maintained their growth after stopping use so there should be pics farther along in the treatment and even after the treatment.

Didn't ask for more pics but now that you mentioned it, that's a GReat idea. They should have more pics because the articles all said the patients maintained their growth after stopping use so there should be pics farther along in the treatment and even after the treatment.
    It's just that the pics we have are absolutely shite haha. And he never emailed me back so I got nothing. I dunno man you could try that and see if you get any but who knows. Just don't mention your on a forum haha