FolliStem™ ???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brilla31
    • Jan 2017

The use of stem cells is absolutely intriguing. I use FolliStem 1-2x daily and I am truly loving the new hair. Going to the hair salon now, which is something I have not done for awhile. Feels great! After reading the reviews on here, I agree Celprogen's studies can use better progress images. They do not show the effectiveness of this product; however, I love this product and the trips to the hair salon.

Comment

• Gullible's travels
      • Sep 2015

It did not work for me.
      Why don't you post pictures of your great results.

Comment

• Kashman
        • Jan 2017

Well said Gullible's travels

Comment

• Folli2018
          • May 2018

Hi Everyone,

I reside in Australia and got my Follistem from the local agents-Stem cell Innovations Australia. It is a great serum and after trying it I am happy to share these pics, taken by my wife. Not only has it rejuvenated my hair follicles, the new growth is dark, thick and thus strong!. Hair fall out has stopped and so no more hairs on the bathroom floor. I only wish I had started using it earlier but better late than ever.

I hope this information helps those searching for a non-surgical remedy for hair loss.
          Attached Files

Comment

• hairlossjedi
            • May 2018

Double blind, controled,placebo introduced studies with a large study base from a peer reviewed source please. Sorry, placebo effect is strong, the science behind it is sketchy, and anecdotal accounts are near worthless to a smart clinician. No studies pop up and there is no patent I can find. But lets hope...

Comment

• Folli2018
              • May 2018

More pics of results from the Australian agent for follistem.-SCIA page. The best part is that my new hair growth doesn't fall off even when I have not applied follistem for up to 3 months and then started back on it.
              Attached Files

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                • Apr 2011

I think I’m going order some. Anyone have updates with this?

Comment

• Closingfields
                  • Jun 2021

I have seen better results using AAPE.

Comment

Working...