+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Hair transplant removal

Hi guys

I have a question

I had HT 3500 grafts using fue (directed automatedfue) the grafts that were in receipient area are small i think and not big.

My question is it difficult to remove the transplant hair along with the hair line so i can back bald again, and the skin would be normal like nothing has happened there.

Thanks

If you want to be bald there again then my advice would be get the razor out or use laser therapy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam23 View Post
    Hi guys

I have a question

I had HT 3500 grafts using fue (directed automatedfue) the grafts that were in receipient area are small i think and not big.

My question is it difficult to remove the transplant hair along with the hair line so i can back bald again, and the skin would be normal like nothing has happened there.

Thanks
    Get a quote for laser removal but if you have lighter hair is isn't as effective as it is for darker hair. Removal via FUE is very possible but if the skin is already not really disturbed from scar tissue it may be best to just shave. What have you tried so far, if anything?
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Actually i had HT recently almost 1 month but i feel like i made a mistake because i found myself too bald and it might not be enough. On the same time i do not want to have a race between HT and baldness.

Now i regret what i did and i hope if i shaved my head instead it would be much better.

So my concern now, i m afraid i lost the shaving option now or my skin would not be smooth again. So i m looking for exit plan if shaving to skin will not work. So i m checking the laser hair removal option also if it can remove everything

Now i cannot see like big scars or somthing majors but only i can see like small bubbles or pumps between hairs i do not know if those would be healed or not in the future.

Is the new techniques neograft fue easier to remove than old techniques or same thing ?
    I ve cheked here some pitcures of old guy who remove hair plugs transplant in his 80's and his skin were full of holes later.

So now i m scarred and freaking out.

Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam23 View Post
    Is the new techniques neograft fue easier to remove than old techniques or same thing ?
    I ve cheked here some pitcures of old guy who remove hair plugs transplant in his 80's and his skin were full of holes later.

So now i m scarred and freaking out.

Any advice?
    1 month is way too soon to go doing any more damage to your scalp. Give it a bare minimum of 6 months to heal. I've had laser hair removal (not on my head) and it hurts, damages skin and should never be done right after you've had surgery. You have to wait now.

Inactive

If you just had your hair transplant a month ago, there's really no need at all to be rushing into any other potential treatment at the moment. I think you're jumping the gun way too early here.

Give it time. You're going to look potentially even more bald than you did before for at least the first 3 months, as it takes that long for the new grafts to even start to grow. And after that, it could be up to one year before you really see the full results.

I know it's hard to do right now, but the best advice anyone can give you is to relax, relax, relax. The additional stress won't do you any good, and you shouldn't even be expecting any results whatsoever at this stage of the game.

The waiting game is the hardest part, but we don't have a choice in the matter. Try to stay busy, find hobbies, listen to music, etc. - anything at all to keep your mind from obsessing about this. If in a year you still feel like you want to consider your options of shaving your head/laser hair removal, then look into those options then. But best case scenario, you won't even need that.

Best of luck.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Indeed, if you are only one month post-op then by all means, slow down. You might actually like the results so don't be so hard on yourself. You really should wait several months to let the result have the time it deserves to do what it's going to do. Besides, if you try to remove the grafts now you'll just miss a huge percentage of them since most of the hair has shed and the grafts themselves are invisible.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Thanks for your support

Definetly, i will wait as i do not have any other choice, I m only looking for tools to remove it, because even if i like the results now, after some years i will use this option if i loss more native hair. I know i m think too much ahead but i cannot hold my self thinking about it. Of couse i will try shaving first and if it doesnt work, i will try laser removal but i m afraid from scars and skin discolor.

I m scared because i v chosen HT without thinking too much about risks.

I wish i had read about the risks before and the problems that comes with it so i would never never do it. But what it is done is done now, and i do not know now if i can shave agian

The only positive things that i can think about it now that the surgent is a good one ISHRS with very good results usually and the technique that he used is very precise, and he made the whole operation by himself with 6 technichan people. they claimed that their new tehcnique (stem cell fue) did not took the whole foolicles usually from donor area and only part of it, so in the future 50% to 30% of the extracted hair will regrow again and that will allows for more operations in the future id i want or even less scars on the back. He made tiny punches in receipient area and he put only one hair in each one. after 2 weeks no one knew that i had HT. only redness on the front

I just wish i do not have scars that would appear in the future in case if i shaved or removing hair. Just back normal again. From waht i read on the internet it seems it so hard to remove it and have clean scalp again

I m writing too much but it is all the thoughts in mind

The HT game is a loosing game

In HT you have two scenario
    Bad results or good results

If you have bad results that means you need to do a repair or removing hair

If you have a good results you would be under mercy of your baldness pattern in the future, so the best thing you can do is postponing it 3 to 10 years based on your meds. But eventually you would have more bladness area so this put you in the first scenario, you have to make a repair or removing hair

And based on my family history which i did not think about it before surgery, i will wnd up norwood 6 or 7. That s means i have to remove the hair transplant in any point in the future. That' s why i m so worried regarldess of the results.