+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon WHTC Clinic's Avatar

Removal may be considered repair in your case. In that case, a good FUE surgeon could perform this procedure but it will require substantial time. Yes.

No. Scarring will possibly be visible since the grafts will be removed twice. This will affect skin pigmentation.
    Click here for a free hair loss recommendation from Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC clinic.

Consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba
    London, UK - Available (Sat.)
    Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Sat.)
    Bologna, Italy - Available (Sat.)
    Brussels, Belgium - Available (Mon. - Sun.)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
    customer.care@mywhtc.com
    Telephone
    +32 479-75-3281 (Belgium)
    +44-203-318-6228 (UK)
    les meilleures solutions chirurgicales pour la perte de cheveux

What about laser removal? Can give natural results? Even if there is 3500 grafts

My skin is white with fair dark brown hair

"(stem cell fue) did not took the whole foolicles usually from donor area and only part of it, so in the future 50% to 30% of the extracted hair will regrow again"

First of all you should be so greatful that you didn't go with FUT (strip).

If your doctor did not remove the whole foolicles from the back (splitting) most likely there would be very minimal scaring in the donor area and you would be able to buzz your hair down to 1 or 0 with no or very minimal scaring showing which is not an issue.
    If you read about the horror stories of people who went through bad HTs or those who wanted to shave down and move on with their life, the biggest nightmare is always the donor smiley ear to ear scar or the BIG old FUE holes when doctors used to use an extraction tool bigger than 1.

Those people always complain about the donor scars and very few get bothered by the recipient area.

So no need to panic as it seems like you went with a safe approach, and who knows maybe just buzzing your head with 0 or 1 guard would look good after your HT and gives you the 5 o'clock shadow to frame your face which most likely would look better than 0 shadow and 0 hirline.

Do you know how big was the extracted tools that they used to extract your hair and implanted ??

They told me they used between 0.8 and 0.6 they even do not have 1mm in their center.

As you said no body bother usually from receipient area on the net, when i asked about receipient area they told me they put from 1 to 2 hair and this should not give scars and they use microblades to open the teceipient area. Right now i still see some pumps or bubbles which i do not know if it will disappear or not and now my skin is not smooth at all abd the surface is so irritated i hope it would be back to normal

If they mainly used .6 then you should be able to shave your donor to the bone with no to very minimal scars visible to the naked eyes...
    For the recipients you are just a month post up, the pumps should be fine later on after few months.... And as I said you could be able to shave 0 guard and have the shadow from your hair transplant which in my opinion would look better than slick bald look

I do not think shaving to zero would be ok with fade style as i do not have much hair left in the back or middle scalp so the fade would be only for the HT work that means it will give impression that this is unatural someone has fade color in front and heavy one in the frontline and nothing behind. I know this is too early to judge on Maybe if i can at least blend it in a way to look more natural (smp is not an option for me) that is why i m thinking about laser in case shaving look unatural so it likes steps or strategy to use in case something goes wrong

Do you have any pic of your situation ? A pic for the top of your head ? Like the ones you used pre op or some of your situation now...
    Plus some people lose hair from crown and mid scalp and keep their front, they are not the norm but they do exist like the soccer player (zidan).

Are you on any medications? I suggest at least using romaine and nizoral to maintain what you have (that's if you don't want to use propecia for the side effects)

I do not have right now but i can tell you that i still have hair in the middle scalp not that much (the bridge) and behind i still have hair but mini and thin hair if i let my hair long, so when i look to the mirror i still cannot see my top of my head but i can look though so i can say i m norwood 5, the front scalp was empty. The plan as my clinic said you will have now hair transplant on the front scalp 3500 graft in zone 1 2 3 with much focus on zone 1 and 2 and they claim they are able to regrow my mini hair on the back and make it thick and grow as it still there now they are using growth factor injection somthing similar to prp and they claimed they have 100% succussful rate in addition to some meds like minoxidil and postogar. But when i look to my situation i found it helpless because i already lost much of my hair and i should not believe them in the first place. I took their words as guarantee without thinking too much, they convince me that i can save what is left but based on my researsh it is not the truth and even if they can that means long commitment for small benefit. Also they put so much hair in the front zone 1 and it is now show like circle around my head, maybe i m like this now because i jump quickly without thinking after i found good surgent and good clinic and good results so i said to my self it worth a shot espically i m still 30 and look like 40 so i did not think that there are risks and there is no comeback after that, what i thought is if they bring me back 4 to 5 years i would be happy and later i can shave it is just a hair Then after surgery at time of recovery i start reading extensively so i found many risks and gaps such as the texture of hair, the hairline design, the scars and white dots and receipient area issues and i read a lot of people had problem to remove the hair later no body is able to shave because it will not look natural and if they unplug it it will give a scar then i start freaking out and i felt i m stuck now and no way to come back only you have to continue digging and make another surgeries to keep your self looking natural so i start looking for exist strategy and i could not find anything usful on the net all i wish back normal again, i regret what i did to myself i did not have so much problem with my appearance so why i jump like blind idiot i do nt know

Also i feel my self like fake now it s all fake it is a result of someone not from god so it will not be perfect and definitly the people they will noticed that there is somthing wrong here. Even if they did not notice i wil always be worried if someone look to my head and ask myself he found something or not. I m so depress now and i m looking on everything as hopless case. Even now when people look at me and know that i had transplant, it will give me hint that they think this person is ashamed by his appearance and try to hide his baldness by despreate move, everyone said to me you were look nice why you jump and did this you could shave all your head and it would be so nice on you.

To anyone read what i write before, here, it was like a sad moment for me

Now maybe after i read all the above again i feel so better now it seems i make a big hussel for nothing i m worry for nothing i do not know if i will live tomorrow or not if it was bad or good so be it, it will not ruin my life and define my personallty, shit happen with us during all our life, this thing is nothing compared to any serious experience in life.

Sorry for inconvenience here