Threaded View

Default Why does Minoxidil get a bad rap on here?

I'm not saying everyone, but it seems as if most on this site don't really like Rogaine and all that. I'm just curious as to why.

I was taking Propecia for approximately 3 weeks and I just couldn't get over the horror stories...

Forums like "Propecia Help" and other things of that nature just scared me, so I decided to stop the Propecia. I'd rather not take any chances at all, even if many on here say Propecia is harmless and works great.

So I started using Rogaine Foam. It's been about 2 weeks or 3 now and I'm taking Biotin and Selenium.. also using Nizoral...

I'm just wondering why people on here don't like it? Is there something I'm missing? I have short hair so it doesn't style messy, you can't really tell because I buzz my hair with a #3 and it's already relatively short...

Are there other reasons? It doesn't irritate me at all or make me itch. I guess the Nizroal is worknig because I have far less dandruff now than I did before any of this.... if any dandruff at all. I used to be dandruff free... and I'm back to how I was back then now with literally none I can see.

If somehow Rogaine Foam helps regrow even a little on my hairline... and keeps the hair I have on my head for even the next 3 years I'll be super duper happy.... by then I can just get an HT or even whatever next-gen hair system comes out.

So what's wrong with Rogaine Foam?