+ Reply to Thread

Question surgery scheduled 4th of November 15

I have a surgery scheduled for the 4th of November 2015 by Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz.

I am 34 years old (Norwood iii) live in Dallas, TX. I’ve never had a hair transplant before. I’ve done a lot of research this past month and finally decide to go to turkey. I’ve been to turkey before, but this is my first medical procedure ever in turkey with Dr. Karadeniz. I will try to present my case here and post some before and after pictures of the procedure, also I will be carrying my personal camera canon t5 to document my visit. Furthermore an important thing to mention, I spoke with Dr. Ali karadeniz via Skype two times, one of the important things we talked about is my concern about the amount of thickness and the possibility to get thicker hair. He was really professional and helpful. Usually you don’t get to talk to doctors even if they are unknown doctors, but doctor Ali was humble and available to me, and I hope he will help me out in this journey that will be life changing, I really count on Dr. Ali Emre now, I have chose him between a lot of good doctors, and will let you know how it goes.
    There are four of my friends that want to do HT, but they are waiting to see my results first.
    Please if you have any idea or opinion to share or suggestions let me know.

Thanks to all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20150719_170204.jpg

Size:	93.8 KB
ID:	41191  

Quote Originally Posted by Howdy View Post
    I have a surgery scheduled for the 4th of November 2015 by Dr. Ali Emre Karadeniz.

I am 34 years old (Norwood iii) live in Dallas, TX. I’ve never had a hair transplant before. I’ve done a lot of research this past month and finally decide to go to turkey. I’ve been to turkey before, but this is my first medical procedure ever in turkey with Dr. Karadeniz. I will try to present my case here and post some before and after pictures of the procedure, also I will be carrying my personal camera canon t5 to document my visit. Furthermore an important thing to mention, I spoke with Dr. Ali karadeniz via Skype two times, one of the important things we talked about is my concern about the amount of thickness and the possibility to get thicker hair. He was really professional and helpful. Usually you don’t get to talk to doctors even if they are unknown doctors, but doctor Ali was humble and available to me, and I hope he will help me out in this journey that will be life changing, I really count on Dr. Ali Emre now, I have chose him between a lot of good doctors, and will let you know how it goes.
    There are four of my friends that want to do HT, but they are waiting to see my results first.
    Please if you have any idea or opinion to share or suggestions let me know.

Thanks to all.
    Howdy, Howdy,

Welcome to the forum. From reading your post it sounds like you've discovered just how genuine Dr. K is. I've been to his clinic twice in the past few months and I'm excited to see how your journey pans out. I think you'll find, if you haven't already, that Dr. K is not only passionate about hair restoration, he's also dead honest. He won't tell you what you want to hear, he'll tell you what you need to hear, and then lay out sound logic to back his position. He's a good man, a great surgeon and I think you'll really enjoy your visit.

If you want to get an idea of what his clinic is like you can watch my video series documenting my journey.

https://youtu.be/cTYG13ppJvI

https://youtu.be/TC8umJDKpGo
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Joe Tillman,

as i said, I have chose him between a lot of doctors
    Thank you and thanks for your info