Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    Guys, no need to get butthurt. As others said, the ad just confirms our fears. Balding does suck ass. If it didn't you wouldn't be on here. And there are people in society who do look down on baldies pretty bad, but let's be honest, most of us here also have a terrible perspective on balding, not just women and NW0. Ask yourself how judgemental about other's MPB. When I see others balding, I definitely notice as well.

The ad definitely is very ruthless, but I did find myself laughing at certain parts saying to myself 'you cheeky bastards'. I'm more offended that this is sponspored by Rogaine, a piece of shiite that is about as useful as any snake oil.

The point is we all gotta be mentally strong. If you're balding, then screw it. Take it on the chin and roll with it. Make the best of what you have. People have been balding since the dawn of mankind. Be glad you're at an age where there are hoped of a treatment.

And yeah there are girls and men who are completely condescendint towards MPB, but there are also girls who do not care. Trust me. Confidefence, Character, Social Class go a longer way than just looks. Focus on being healthy, fit, desirable, and say f*ck all if you lose your hair.

For example, there aren't many women that would turn this down. Let's be honest.

And looking like that versus a skinny guy or a fatass is in your hands. Your hair genetics is not. So don't let things you can't control take over your life, and focus on maximizing what you can like your physique, social skills, wealth.

Isn't it kind of sad that you can count the guys like this on one hand? I honestly hate when people bring up jason stratham like it some consolation.

It's coping mechanism to it's absolute fullest.

ATTENTION BALD PEOPLE: PLEASE STOP POINTING TO JASON STATHAM AND BRUCE WILLIS AS EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE NOT A WALKING CORPSE.

It's embarrassing for all bald people. It's textbook response : "oh well, jason stratham dude. did you see he got that hot girl in the movie?" "dude girls like bruce willis man"