+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Smile Verdict in: Women would rather date a bald man than one with a hair transplant / rug!

The following are quotes from different places when women are asked if they prefer bald/balding men vs. men with hair transplants/rugs:
    ------------
    These women quoted:

"personnaly , i'd prefer to be with someone bald than a man with hair trasplant , men should be men , they should accept themselves with the way they are , beside , bald men makes turn me on. the love of my life is naturally bald and ii love ittt" -

"Embrace your big, bald head...Trust me when I say there are women that like the shaved head look. I know I do! " -

"Well, it depends on the woman. Some like guys with hair others (like myself) don't care what you or your hair look like but what kind of person you are. You could always say you shave your head or if you still have some hair shave it off..." -

"I recently found this one guy really adorable, cute and lovely (unfortunately taken). They couldn't take it seriously because his hairline was receding. I hadn't really noticed. I didn't think it detracted from him at all. It did make him look a little older though, not necessarily a bad thing. " -

"No, I really don't think that many women find baldness or thinning hair to be less appealing - I think men tend to be far more concerned about it than women. But bald all over, or really close-cropped, can be really hot, depending on whether you have a nicely-shaped head. If you do have a nicely-shaped head, go bald. If not, then keep your hair short, but perhaps strategically cut it shorter in some areas than others. "-

"Well, my husband is bald and we've been married 33 years, so... and yes, he was balding when we fell in love and got married." -

"I love a man who is confident enough to shave off his thinning hair and rock a shiny dome! I've been happily married to a bald man for 12 years (in July) / dating for 15. I must add that I HATE it when men hold onto their thinning hair. Just cut it already!" -

"Personally, I really like bald men or men with a shaved head. I just love to touch it. I was never a big fan with men that have long hair."-

"Vin Diesel is a very bald and a very attractive man. Fast and Furious wouldn't exist without him. Enough said Do not let the hair get in your way of living a confident life."-

“Baldness does not matter to me whatsoever. I have been married to a bald man for 23 years, and the only person who has an issue with his lack of hair is him!! I think most men make too much of an issue out of something that means little or nothing to most women. As long as he is kind and well-groomed, a man's hair length does not matter.”-

“Once I was in the shower with a guy and his ‘hair helmet’ kind of lifted off, remind me to tell you about the horrible glue smell. Bald would have been better"-

"I don't know about most women, but I just can't imagine not liking a bald head.Bald heads are sensual. So very nice to touch...Just don't do a combover. Those are silly."-

"My husband is bald. When I first met him, I did not even notice that he has a receeding hairline, as we were so involved in our conversation. Later when I had to make a decision of whether to marry him or not, believe me, the fact that he is bald was not even listed as a CON.
    My point is, being bald does not change one's attractiveness. How he has groomed himself is what matters. Moreover, what really counts is what inside his head, not what is outside."-

"The first man I ever had a serious crush on was a tall, lanky, bald headed man with a slightly pronounced lower chin. He was a brilliant intellectual man and that is so hot."-

"It is not that I have much preference when it comes to a man's hairstyle but I find bald men pretty attractive. Andre Agassi is one of my ultimate crushes."-

--------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv6tgbLiWJ8

Hair is overrated. 90% of your looks come from your face, not hair. For example, the singer of One Republic has perfect hair, yet looks ugly, while the Rock looks great even bald due to his awesome facial features.

There are some girls that dont care at all about hair. Your not doomed just because your bald like a lot of people seem to think. Its the attitude of feeling doomed that actually dooms you not the hair in a lot of cases. Girls are all different unlike guys so you cant just box them up as they all like this or that. Some girls might prefer hair and you have no chance there but I do think most will give you chance.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Hair is overrated. 90% of your looks come from your face, not hair. For example, the singer of One Republic has perfect hair, yet looks ugly, while the Rock looks great even bald due to his awesome facial features.
    Good point, Baldozer....

Obviously women lie to not appear shallow. How many of these women are under 30? Ultimately you're the slap head of the group continually ridiculed.
    Re: The Rock is the exception not the rule. Most of us don't have the facial harmony with masculine features to pull it off. Here are some options

Option A
    Overcompensation
    - Plastic surgery to fix any facial deformities and balance facial harmony
    - Test/steroids and get jacked
    - Tan
    - Clothing

Option B
    - Beta male provider

Option C
    - Disregard women and move on

Option D-Z
    - ???

Balding in your 20's is a sexual and social death sentence. I would highly suggest option A.

Quote Originally Posted by sagat View Post
    Obviously women lie to not appear shallow. How many of these women are under 30? Ultimately you're the slap head of the group continually ridiculed.
    Re: The Rock is the exception not the rule. Most of us don't have the facial harmony with masculine features to pull it off. Here are some options

Option A
    Overcompensation
    - Plastic surgery to fix any facial deformities and balance facial harmony
    - Test/steroids and get jacked
    - Tan
    - Clothing

Option B
    - Beta male provider

Option C
    - Disregard women and move on

Option D-Z
    - ???

Balding in your 20's is a sexual and social death sentence. I would highly suggest option A.
    My point was that hair doesn't affect looks too much. If you are good looking, chances are you'll look good even without hair, and if you are ugly, you'll look ugly even with a perfect head of hair. And no, you don't need perfect masculine features to pull off bald either. If you have a weak jaw or chin, just grow a beard. It looks good and also takes away attention from your head.

Quote Originally Posted by sagat View Post
    get jacked
    - Tan
    I do strongly agree with the getting jacked and tanning comment....

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    My point was that hair doesn't affect looks too much. .......And no, you don't need perfect masculine features to pull off bald either.
    I agree with those statements.....

1.desperate women on the internet should not be compared to the average population.
    2.women don't want to appear shallow, even anonymously.
    3. women don't want to believe that they are shallow.
    4.How was this survey conducted, if tagged with "bald" is it going to attract women who already find bald men attractive.
    5.A lot of these women had pre-existing relationships with bald men and were just trying to normalise it on forums.

Yeah if the wig is exposed it is emasculating, but without it you will always be the "bald guy" and not just a guy.
    Some people can mitigate this with their face shape or steroids, some can't (affleck still looks pathetic even while on roids and his face is way too long to look anywhere near as good bald as he does with his wig)

Jimmy Kimmel would not be allowed on tv without his wig.
    Jeremy Piven and Matthew McConaughy could not get decent roles as balding men.
    The fact that Ben Affleck would not be seen as good looking without his wig due to his long face should be all the evidence you need to take this with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    There are some girls that dont care at all about hair. Your not doomed just because your bald like a lot of people seem to think. Its the attitude of feeling doomed that actually dooms you not the hair in a lot of cases. Girls are all different unlike guys so you cant just box them up as they all like this or that. Some girls might prefer hair and you have no chance there but I do think most will give you chance.
    If a man decides to go for a transplant or a wig/piece, that is their choice and I respect that and I wish them success!

I merely posted this as I found it through some google searches.

If a man has a successful hair transplant with his self-esteem restored, I am very happy for him!

And trust me, if I did not feel ashamed or that I would get made fun of for wearing a hair piece/system, I would do it immediately as long as it felt comfortable....I TOTALLY respect hair system wearers.....

Best to all of you....Whatever route you choose....