+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    Verdict is bs.

1. Women would rather date men with their own hair than a bald man.
    2. Women would rather date a man with a hair transplant than a bald man
    3. Women do not like hair pieces on men.
    1.) True in most cases
    2.) Maybe true.
    3.) TRUE

Being bald/balding is not a death sentence in your late 20's and over. Being bald/balding before you are in your late 20's does make it more difficult to attract women (especially younger women), but not impossible.

I just think having a HT would make me feel paranoid/neurotic even if it looked decent. All I was it to maintain safely and perhaps grow a bit. Is that too much to ask ?

I'm married to a bald man - he started losing his hair in his 20s and went ahead and started shaving his head. I've seen pictures of him with hair and think he looks better with his head shaved! Not an issue for me at all. It's much more popular to shave your head now than in years past anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by baldmanwife View Post
    I'm married to a bald man - he started losing his hair in his 20s and went ahead and started shaving his head. I've seen pictures of him with hair and think he looks better with his head shaved! Not an issue for me at all. It's much more popular to shave your head now than in years past anyway.
    This is very well put. We have all seen the fear mongering about being bald and attractive on these sites. It's just a simple fact of life, some people are attractive bald and some simply are not. You will hear a lot of people say blunt, irrational statements like, "women do not like bald men"... This is like a woman saying to another woman that, "men don't like overweight women". It is complete BS and needs to stop. I have 4 friends that are slick bald and YES, they are in very happy marriages.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    This is very well put. We have all seen the fear mongering about being bald and attractive on these sites. It's just a simple fact of life, some people are attractive bald and some simply are not. You will hear a lot of people say blunt, irrational statements like, "women do not like bald men"... This is like a woman saying to another woman that, "men don't like overweight women". It is complete BS and needs to stop. I have 4 friends that are slick bald and YES, they are in very happy marriages.
    Women don't like bald men. Bald men will always be the second choice, they would always prefer a man who has hair on his head.

And overweight women are unattractive. It's not even debatable. Unless you have a weird fat fetish, you will be repulsed by them.

Because being in a marriage means you're getting laid. It's common knowledge you stop having sex once you're married.

How many of you bald friends are getting hook-ups on the regular? That's what I thought. Women don't have 'bald' on their shopping list.