+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lilreceidingboy View Post
    whats up buddy i'm in the same situation has you have you experienced some sides with propecia ?
    Hey man. I have. I experienced some breast issues which seem to have subsided. I went to the doctor to get it checked out twice in fear that it could be something to worry about. They had a feel and said its nothing to worry about. I've seen two doctors and they've both said the same thing. What sides are you having?

You have to give fina the time to work. Some say 6-12 months at-least!

I have personally bad experience with fina which was described by my doc. Which is why I prefer the topical approach instead!

What was your bad experience if you don't mind me asking?

When you say topical approach what exactly are you using? Just minox? I use minox, fin and niz. I had some sides with fin like breast issues which have subsided. Went to the doc and they had a look and said its nothing to worry about it if it subsides.

What sort of "breast issues" were you having? I was having that too.. Was on fin for 2 weeks and then it seemed like my nipples were getting puffier so I stopped taking fin. Been off for about a month now. I was scared that it was gynecomastia. My doc also said it was nothing to worry about but he's a shithead so I dunno.. I'm tempted to get back on but start at a lower dosage.. I also wanna try RU-58441 because I've heard good things about it, although it's expensive and the treatment regiment is tedious as ****. How often were you using nizoral? Everyday?

Quote Originally Posted by JontyTheGnome View Post
    What sort of "breast issues" were you having? I was having that too.. Was on fin for 2 weeks and then it seemed like my nipples were getting puffier so I stopped taking fin. Been off for about a month now. I was scared that it was gynecomastia. My doc also said it was nothing to worry about but he's a shithead so I dunno.. I'm tempted to get back on but start at a lower dosage.. I also wanna try RU-58441 because I've heard good things about it, although it's expensive and the treatment regiment is tedious as ****. How often were you using nizoral? Everyday?
    My nip got swollen as hell and turned red. But after a few days it went away and hasn't returned since. Like I said, been checked by 2 docs and they've both said nothing to worry about. As far as Nizoral goes - I use it twice a week.