+ Reply to Thread

Default Any suggestions for treatment in Mexico

A lot of oldies from Canada travel down to Mexico to get their dental work done at a fraction of the cost. Im wondering if getting hair transplant surgery down there is also a big business. I would think it probably is.

Does anyone have any recommendations of any doctors or centers down there that they have had success with? It would be good to hear.

Only Dr. with a good reputation down there that I know of is Dr. Nader just across the Texas border in Reynosa, Mexico. A few guys on youtube have made videos of their experiences with him.

Thanks I will be sure to check him out. I have seen a thread or two about Dr Allisandrini in Tijuana, any opinions on him?

Any idea what the cost would likely to be down there? I saw that it was around $2500 for Dr Allisandrini.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter10 View Post
    Any idea what the cost would likely to be down there? I saw that it was around $2500 for Dr Allisandrini.
    I think his website is very transparent and I remember around $4-5 (US dollars) a graft FUE but I know he gives discounts above a certain number of grafts and I've seen youtube videos that say he's always got some special or other going on. He's not dirt cheap but I'd advise you to check some videos. Check out the videos from Tom Forester on youtube.

$4-5 per graft? you need to check ur facts thats absolutely FALSE! more internet BS! this is how he charges and his skills are as good as ANY of the TOP ranked HT surgeons anywhere in the world!

Option 1: Up to 1,000 follicular units extracted with FUE technique. Price: $ 3,900 USD
    This includes:

• Hotel: One night stay at the Hotel Holiday Inn Zona Dorada Reynosa or
    Holiday Inn Express McAllen.
    • Transportation: We will arrange transportation from the hotel to our
    clinic on the day of your procedure, and back. Transportation from the
    airport/hotel is complimentary.
    • The procedure: Your hair transplant of 1,000 grafts with FUE, including
    oral medication for your post-op care. We always use the best technique and technology available to provide you with the best results, guaranteed.

Option 2: Up to 1,500 follicular units extracted with FUE technique. Price: $ 4,473 USD
    This includes:

• Hotel: One night stay at the Hotel Holiday Inn Zona Dorada Reynosa or Holiday Inn Express McAllen.
    • Transportation: We will arrange transportation from the hotel to our clinic on the day of your procedure, and back. Transportation from the airport/hotel is complimentary.
    • The procedure: Your hair transplant of 1,500 grafts with FUE, including oral medication for your post-op care. We always use the best technique and technology available to provide you with the best results, guaranteed.

Option 3: Up to 2,000 follicular units extracted with FUE technique.
    Price: $ 4,953 USD

This includes:
    • Hotel: Two night stay at the Hotel Holiday Inn Zona Dorada Reynosa or Holiday Inn Express McAllen.
    • Transportation: We will arrange transportation from the hotel to our clinic on the day of your procedure, and back. Transportation from the airport/hotel is complimentary.
    • The procedure: Your hair transplant of 2,000 grafts with FUE, including oral medication for your post-op care. We always use the best technique and technology available to provide you with the best results, guaranteed.

Option 4: Up to 2,500 follicular units extracted with FUE technique.
    Price: $ 5,553 USD

This includes:
    • Hotel: Two night stay at the Hotel Holiday Inn Zona Dorada Reynosa or Holiday Inn Express McAllen.
    • The procedure: Your hair transplant of 3,000 grafts with FUE, including oral medication for your post-op care. We always use the best technique and technology available to provide you with the best results, guaranteed.

Option 5: Up to 3,500 follicular units extracted with FUE technique. Price: $ 6,438 USD
    This includes:

• Hotel: Three night stay at the Hotel Holiday Inn Zona Dorada Reynosa or Holiday Inn Express McAllen.
    • Transportation: We will arrange transportation from the hotel to our clinic on the day of your procedure, and
    back. Transportation from the airport/hotel is complimentary.
    • The procedure: Your hair transplant of 4,000 grafts with FUE, including oral medication for your post-op care. We always use the best technique and technology available to provide you with the best results, guaranteed. If needed, additional follicular units may be included at a cost of $0.50 USD per graft.

Option 5: Up to 4,000 follicular units extracted with FUE technique. Price: $ 6,923 USD
    This includes:

• Hotel: Three night stay at the Hotel Holiday Inn Zona Dorada Reynosa or Holiday Inn Express McAllen.
    • Transportation: We will arrange transportation from the hotel to our clinic on the day of your procedure, and
    back. Transportation from the airport/hotel is complimentary.
    • The procedure: Your hair transplant of 4,000 grafts with FUE, including oral medication for your post-op care. We always use the best technique and technology available to provide you with the best results, guaranteed. If needed, additional follicular units may be included at a cost of $0.50 USD per graft.

-Any additional follicular units (up to 800 follicular units) needed in a specific package may be included at an additional cost of $ 1.5 USD per graft

Quote Originally Posted by CaliD View Post
    I think his website is very transparent and I remember around $4-5 (US dollars) a graft FUE but I know he gives discounts above a certain number of grafts and I've seen youtube videos that say he's always got some special or other going on. He's not dirt cheap but I'd advise you to check some videos. Check out the videos from Tom Forester on youtube.

the good doctors are every where, so dont think about Mexico.. think about good doctor