+ Reply to Thread

Default 30 Year old and now I feel is the time

I am a 30 year old guy from the great north compared to the guys here from the US. My hair loss journey started when I was around 20 where I slowly started thinning. Over the next few years I found out that my Testosterone was actually really low. My body just never produced a lot. Overall I was healthy, no issues otherwise.

The doctors put me on Testosterone treatment and after a few years of this I was taken off. I have recently been put back on as my body was still not producing enough. Now at 30 I now have a lot less hair, maybe because of the fluctuation of Testosterone replacement, where you get the high's and lows within the shots. Or just naturally because I was meant to lose hair. But I have decided that enough is enough and I want to get more hair on my head.

I tried a few different things in the last few years but never really stuck with them, like the generic Rogaine. I cut my hair back to a number #2 or #1 now days. But I dont like the look and I dont think my head shape is right for it. Plus it makes me look pretty aggressive and me and my wife dont like that look. Im a pretty chill guy and no way want to look aggressive.

I really want to get some surgical hair replacement, and probably the FUE method as I keep my hair short on the sides and dont want a scar. But I am also looking at the cost as we have a young family and I dont want us to be burdened with debt by paying more than I need to.

I will be looking at recommendations of other users and seeing where it may be best to go.

I have attached my pictures. Hopefully i can get your opinions on what or how many procedures I can get to achieve some good coverage in the area.

Hope I can be part of the community here and help people with my experiences where I can.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5244.jpg

Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	41138Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5248.jpg

Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	41139Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5246.jpg

Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	41140Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5247.jpg

Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	41141

Wanted to add. I was originally, just waiting for there to be some more research and implementation on hair multiplication or hair cloning before starting, but it doenst seem to be advancing fast enough yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter10 View Post
    I am a 30 year old guy from the great north compared to the guys here from the US. My hair loss journey started when I was around 20 where I slowly started thinning. Over the next few years I found out that my Testosterone was actually really low. My body just never produced a lot. Overall I was healthy, no issues otherwise.

The doctors put me on Testosterone treatment and after a few years of this I was taken off. I have recently been put back on as my body was still not producing enough. Now at 30 I now have a lot less hair, maybe because of the fluctuation of Testosterone replacement, where you get the high's and lows within the shots. Or just naturally because I was meant to lose hair. But I have decided that enough is enough and I want to get more hair on my head.

I tried a few different things in the last few years but never really stuck with them, like the generic Rogaine. I cut my hair back to a number #2 or #1 now days. But I dont like the look and I dont think my head shape is right for it. Plus it makes me look pretty aggressive and me and my wife dont like that look. Im a pretty chill guy and no way want to look aggressive.

I really want to get some surgical hair replacement, and probably the FUE method as I keep my hair short on the sides and dont want a scar. But I am also looking at the cost as we have a young family and I dont want us to be burdened with debt by paying more than I need to.

I will be looking at recommendations of other users and seeing where it may be best to go.

I have attached my pictures. Hopefully i can get your opinions on what or how many procedures I can get to achieve some good coverage in the area.

Hope I can be part of the community here and help people with my experiences where I can.

Attachment 41138Attachment 41139Attachment 41140Attachment 41141
    You actually look decent.....just saying....

How do you mean, like with how much hair I have left or with a shaved head?