X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Petes
    • Apr 2015

Where to get finasteride 5mg/proscar?EU

Hi guys,
    does anyone of you know some legit website that sells finasteride/proscar 5mg? However it needs to have one condition fulfilled - the pills have to be shipped from within the Europen Union otherwise it will get stopped at customs and I will have to return it. So does anyone of you know a website like that? Thanks a lot for your help. (yes the UK is in the EU)
    Thanks for your help.
  • Petes
    • Apr 2015

what about this website 5-meds.com ? Does anyone of you order from that website?

Comment

• Thaddaeus
      • Jul 2015

www.scamadviser.com indicates it's a high risk website.

Additionally even though the website is based in Europe the medications themselves could still be shipped from outside the EU e.g. from India. This is what the swiss pharmacy does.

Since you say in an earlier post that you are 17 then it may not be legal to provide you with this drug. You also said that you are not suffering from significant hair loss yet. Best you wait until you are of legal age.
      There are several legitimate UK based online pharmacies that will readily prescribe and post you the 1mg version of finasteride.

Comment

• chrisdav
        • Oct 2011

Petes,

I am in the Uk and use Drstevengedgar@gmail.com

Just in the process of ordering some 5mg Proscar myself as down to my last two tablets. Ordered several times before - well prices and always delivered on time.

Comment

• Petes
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Thaddaeus
          www.scamadviser.com indicates it's a high risk website.
          Unlike you I don't trust scamdviser.com - I once ordered something from allegedly a "high risk website" - and had problems with the package at customs so I decided to return it - within few days I got a full refund and the customer support was really friendly and helpful as well - to me that wasn't a high risk website since no real risk was involved and rating a website according to its origin and stuff like that seems in some cases a bit stupid to me. So unless that website provides some real evidence - not just some indication factors I am not trusting them either. That is why I am asking if somebody ordered something from that website - to get some feedback from people who ordered something there. Because I had already contacted their support team and received a friendly and timely response - and I was e-mailing them for about a week now and they always reply quickly - so I need to hear opinions from people who actually bought something from them.

Comment

• Johny41
            • Dec 2014

Hi Petes,
            I haven't tried 5-meds and can't give you any feedback about it. I use the www.ok-pharmacy.com and allways get my orders without any customs issues.

Comment

• failly
              • Jul 2015

Why not just go to your doctor?

Comment

• Petes
                • Apr 2015

I did she has no clue about propecia and just told me that it's incurable to what I thought? The f**k? Dermatologist that doesn't have a clue about propecia what?

Comment

• Spex
                  Dr Representative
                  • Nov 2008

I use and recommend Dr Steve Edgar. He can provide a private prescription and is very helpful. 5Mg Proscar is approx £200 for 14 months supply and less for 5mg generic

His email is drstevengedgar@gmail.com

All the best
                  Spex
                  Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• Herbaliser
                    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Spex
                    I use and recommend Dr Steve Edgar. He can provide a private prescription and is very helpful. 5Mg Proscar is approx £200 for 14 months supply and less for 5mg generic

All the best
                    Spex
                    Seriously you are recommending an email doctor to get Propecia.
                    Does the patient even have to describe how much the hair loss effects his life, and just by an e mail?

Or could it be that the doctor he visited knows perfectly well what the drug does to him without gaining, since it´s only cosmetic appearance?
                    Would appreciate your answer.

Comment

• Spex
                      Dr Representative
                      • Nov 2008

Dr Steven Edgar is a registered UK GP ( GMC no4722104) and he requires patient to fill out a medical consent form and you can contact him via phone, email or even visit him if you wish.

Based on Petes quote it would appear the Dr he visited knows nothing about propecia. "I did she has no clue about propecia and just told me that it's incurable to what I thought? The f**k? Dermatologist that doesn't have a clue about propecia what?"

In Petes original question and topic starter he wanted to know where he can buy legitimate Proscar within the UK - and Dr Steven Edgar is 100% legitimate and based in the UK therefore I provided the information. I didn't see him request where he can discuss the impact his hair loss is having on him emotionally as well as physically however I'm confident Dr Edgar would only be too willing to help based on the feedback given by many patients.

I hope this helps.
                      Last edited by Spex; 09-29-2015, 11:19 PM.
                      Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• dnsj408
                        • Jun 2015

All the best
                        Spex
                        If I am based in the US will his prescription work for me to buy from In House?

Comment

• Herbaliser
                          • Apr 2015

Dr Steven Edgar is a registered UK GP ( GMC no4722104) and he requires patient to fill out a medical consent form and you can contact him via phone, email or even visit him if you wish.

Based on Petes quote it would appear the Dr he visited knows nothing about propecia. "I did she has no clue about propecia and just told me that it's incurable to what I thought? The f**k? Dermatologist that doesn't have a clue about propecia what?"

In Petes original question and topic starter he wanted to know where he can buy legitimate Proscar within the UK - and Dr Steven Edgar is 100% legitimate and based in the UK therefore I provided the information. I didn't see him request where he can discuss the impact his hair loss is having on him emotionally as well as physically however I'm confident Dr Edgar would only be too willing to help based on the feedback given by many patients.

I hope this helps.
                          My wife´s sister is a doctor and she would never describe finasteride to her patients for hair loss.
                          And yeas there is cash involved for every prescription approved by a doctor, and by approving by email makes sense now by your quotes itself, and the docs you are representing.

Comment

• hairykevin
                            • Jan 2018

I used Propecia but Finpecia has been around for a while and used with success. I've never personally used it, but i've seen other members use it and it's the same as all the other one's.

Comment

Working...