+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Dr Steven Edgar is a registered UK GP ( GMC no4722104) and he requires patient to fill out a medical consent form and you can contact him via phone, email or even visit him if you wish.

Based on Petes quote it would appear the Dr he visited knows nothing about propecia. "I did she has no clue about propecia and just told me that it's incurable to what I thought? The f**k? Dermatologist that doesn't have a clue about propecia what?"

In Petes original question and topic starter he wanted to know where he can buy legitimate Proscar within the UK - and Dr Steven Edgar is 100% legitimate and based in the UK therefore I provided the information. I didn't see him request where he can discuss the impact his hair loss is having on him emotionally as well as physically however I'm confident Dr Edgar would only be too willing to help based on the feedback given by many patients.

I hope this helps.
    Last edited by Spex; 09-29-2015 at 11:19 PM.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    I use and recommend Dr Steve Edgar. He can provide a private prescription and is very helpful. 5Mg Proscar is approx £200 for 14 months supply and less for 5mg generic

His email is drstevengedgar@gmail.com

All the best
    Spex
    If I am based in the US will his prescription work for me to buy from In House?

Quote Originally Posted by Spex View Post
    Dr Steven Edgar is a registered UK GP ( GMC no4722104) and he requires patient to fill out a medical consent form and you can contact him via phone, email or even visit him if you wish.

Based on Petes quote it would appear the Dr he visited knows nothing about propecia. "I did she has no clue about propecia and just told me that it's incurable to what I thought? The f**k? Dermatologist that doesn't have a clue about propecia what?"

In Petes original question and topic starter he wanted to know where he can buy legitimate Proscar within the UK - and Dr Steven Edgar is 100% legitimate and based in the UK therefore I provided the information. I didn't see him request where he can discuss the impact his hair loss is having on him emotionally as well as physically however I'm confident Dr Edgar would only be too willing to help based on the feedback given by many patients.

I hope this helps.
    My wife´s sister is a doctor and she would never describe finasteride to her patients for hair loss.
    And yeas there is cash involved for every prescription approved by a doctor, and by approving by email makes sense now by your quotes itself, and the docs you are representing.

I used Propecia but Finpecia has been around for a while and used with success. I've never personally used it, but i've seen other members use it and it's the same as all the other one's.