+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Summary

Quote Originally Posted by Hairismylife View Post
    You have had a HT, no wonder you're such a naysayer. I understand how you feel. You don't want anything to come soon right? Everybody please note that Swooping have had a HT while reading his every negative comment on every science-supported treatment such as PGD2 stuff.
    Positional good theory.

Could CB get approved sooner with that 21st century cures act? I mean dont we have like 20 or 30 years of AA experience already. Another 2 or 3 years for what appears by all accounts to be a pretty safe topical seems kind of silly to me.
    If it exhibits all the same effects and actions of the many other AAs like propecia and its rendered into some harmless steroid upon hitting the blood stream why do we have to wait 3 years to replace the much more dangerous propecia? Doesnt make much logical sense to me and it increases the costs when it comes out to get back all that wasted money. If it was some new mechanism of action I could understand, but we dont have AAs out there already there must be like 50 of them already.
    A lot of people would like to skip fin and just use this stuff instead. Can it be a lot more dangerous than the current treatments? I mean its topical only.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Could CB get approved sooner with that 21st century cures act? I mean dont we have like 20 or 30 years of AA experience already. Another 2 or 3 years for what appears by all accounts to be a pretty safe topical seems kind of silly to me.
    If it exhibits all the same effects and actions of the many other AAs like propecia and its rendered into some harmless steroid upon hitting the blood stream why do we have to wait 3 years to replace the much more dangerous propecia? Doesnt make much logical sense to me and it increases the costs when it comes out to get back all that wasted money. If it was some new mechanism of action I could understand, but we dont have AAs out there already there must be like 50 of them already.
    A lot of people would like to skip fin and just use this stuff instead. Can it be a lot more dangerous than the current treatments? I mean its topical only.
    CB is unfortunately out in 6 years not 3

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    Next 5 years at minimum imo;

Minoxidil
    Finasteride

Furthermore you have a very fast expanding hair transplant industry (fact).

Feels bad. Miracles can happen though. Let's hope that the hair congress brings something new maybe.

Bim, Seti, and SM could all come out in the next 3 years and Shiseido is claiming they'll have something by 2018. We'll need a little luck, but I highly doubt in 2020 we'll still be using minox and fin.

2020 honestly isnt good enough. 5 years is a long long time I mean thats like 1/16 of your entire life if you died at 80 so thats a long time to wait. So no one thinks the 21st century cure act will do anything at all? Guess I better go gamble my health and try finasteride. I cant wait 5 years.

In about 3 years I am going to have HT (if Replicel fails). I really hope, that after it I will be using a new treatment to prevent further hair loss instead of fin.