Carlos K. Wesley, M.D. (NYC)-FUE without Full Shave (2131 FU)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Billena
    Doctor Representative
    • Dec 2012

Carlos K. Wesley, M.D. (NYC)-FUE without Full Shave (2131 FU)

This 37-year-old man came in to reverse the loss throughout his hairline. Results from his 2131-graft session of follicular unit extraction (FUE) by Dr. Wesley can be seen as early as seven months after the procedure. Full growth is typically appreciated a year after the session. However, with the use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and ACell used within the graft storage solution, hair growth has trended earlier for patients.

Of note, even FUE patients of Dr. Wesley's are NOT required to shave the hair within their recipient area if they wish to return to work and social activities within a week to 10 days.

1050 Fifth Avenue
    New York, NY 10028
    (844) 745-6362
    www.drcarloswesley.com
  • Artista
    • Apr 2010

What a great 'Dr. Wesley' thread Billena!

Dr Wesley is so very SINCERE in his scientific approach to help hairloss sufferers/patients.

I cant wait to hear back from Dr Wesley once it is time... Thanks 'Billena'

Comment

• Carlos Wesley, MD
      IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
      • Nov 2012

Thanks, Artista.

Here are images of the patient's donor area as seen during and a few months after his FUE harvest. During the procedure, I used a 0.8mm hand-held motorized FUE punch to perform the harvest. After the FUE harvest was complete, we seal the donor in platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and ACell to decrease the likelihood of scar tissue formation within the donor area.

Carlos Wesley, MD
      Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
      View my IAHRS Profile

1050 Fifth Avenue
      New York, NY 10028
      844-745-6362
      http://www.drcarloswesley.com
      info@drcarloswesley.com

Comment

Working...