+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default 2 Years Later: Arashi, Your Thoughts on Pilox

Dear 'Arashi The Great'

I am writing to ask you for your humble opinion on Pilox. 2 years you stated this was an unequivocal scam. Many people took this for the gospel truth, and it is considered a scam by many now because of your godly white knighting instincts (for which we will be forever grateful for saving us from our own stupidness)

03-11-2015 01:33 PM #37

LOL, NeedHairASAP is still pushing this scammer ? Even after we got Yoram lying and we found out Yoram was selling acupuncture, blood sucking leeches and scam products like that ? Weren't you also the guy that was pushing scammers like Dr Gho and Dr Nigam by the way ?

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...l-update/page4

More information has come up around the internet on Pilox in the last few days. What do you make of the new user photos posted recently?

your humble student,

NeedHairASAP

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    Dear 'Arashi The Great'

I am writing to ask you for your humble opinion on Pilox. 2 years you stated this was an unequivocal scam. Many people took this for the gospel truth, and it is considered a scam by many now because of your godly white knighting instincts (for which we will be forever grateful for saving us from our own stupidness)

More information has come up around the internet on Pilox in the last few days. What do you make of the new user photos posted recently?

your humble student,

NeedHairASAP

I know I'm not Arishi but I proclaim that Pilox does not work. Vraf's before and after pics estalish that Pilox does not work. That aside I waited for evidence to come in before declaring Pilox a flop whereas Arishi declared it a flop before the evidence was even all turned in. Arishi just says that everything doesn't work and the law of averages are on his side because of course almost everything doesn't work. Of all the hair loss treatments peddled, and there have been thousands of them, only 4 have been proved to work - hair transplants, dutasteride, finasteride, and minoxidil. Let's see, thousands have failed and 4 work so that means that the odds heavily favor the joker who says a product does not work before the evidence comes in. This means that Arishi's guessing that these products do not work is just dumb luck and going with the odds.

Does anyone know how it can be purchased? Id be happy to try and give reviews

Quote Originally Posted by awdtnr91 View Post
    Does anyone know how it can be purchased? Id be happy to try and give reviews
    I think one user from Israel said they are hoping for world release near the q4 2015.

I'd love to have Desmond, Hellouser and Swooping's take on this stuff working mechanism.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    I am writing to ask you for your humble opinion on Pilox.
    Dear NeadHairASAP,

A lot has changed in the last 2 years. You showed us that Yoram, who sold all kinds of proven snake oil therapies like blood sucking leachers and acupuncture, most likely is no longer involved with this product. So it MUST be legit now. Then you showed us these wonderful pictures. This guy has been on chemical's that are known to grow hair, like Minodoxil, just before starting this treatment, but I understand that's not relevant since that was a month before the treatment. It's also totally irrelevant that he stopped using Pilox a few days ago because he had gone into a huge shedding in his crow which scared the sh*t out of him. I understand that that actually means that it works, losing hair is ALWAYS a good thing when you're on a new therapy !!! And it's also totally irrelevant that vraf who's been using this thing for a year has 0 improvement (although you'll probably say that his longer hair actually is a sign of improvement).

So yes, this works. It works even better if you combine it with "scientifically proven to be safe and effective" follicept. Then, you can add some extra density with HASCI's scientifically peer reviewed and proven HST method. And if you still don't have the results you want, you can use a "clinically proven to be effective" laser helmet and I just heard dr Nigam is accepting new patients too.

So, I'm really happy it's 2015 and we have all these wonderful proven and effective options !

Thanks for creating this thread, I really enjoyed it so far but unfortunately I won't be participating too much here. Good luck with Pilox, I know it will work for you !!

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Dear NeadHairASAP,

A lot has changed in the last 2 years. You showed us that Yoram, who sold all kinds of proven snake oil therapies like blood sucking leachers and acupuncture, most likely is no longer involved with this product. So it MUST be legit now. Then you showed us these wonderful pictures. This guy has been on chemical's that are known to grow hair, like Minodoxil, just before starting this treatment, but I understand that's not relevant since that was a month before the treatment. It's also totally irrelevant that he stopped using Pilox a few days ago because he had gone into a huge shedding in his crow which scared the sh*t out of him. I understand that that actually means that it works, losing hair is ALWAYS a good thing when you're on a new therapy !!! And it's also totally irrelevant that vraf who's been using this thing for a year has 0 improvement (although you'll probably say that his longer hair actually is a sign of improvement).

So yes, this works. It works even better if you combine it with "scientifically proven to be safe and effective" follicept. Then, you can add some extra density with HASCI's scientifically peer reviewed and proven HST method. And if you still don't have the results you want, you can use a "clinically proven to be effective" laser helmet and I just heard dr Nigam is accepting new patients too.

So, I'm really happy it's 2015 and we have all these wonderful proven and effective options !

Thanks for creating this thread, I really enjoyed it so far but unfortunately I won't be participating too much here. Good luck with Pilox, I know it will work for you !!
    Hi Arashi , I was waiting whole of last night for your answer !! And as soon as I see it works I was just thinking about your reaction , Thats
    great that you accept the truth now , even me had a discussion about pilox with you at that long thread , but honestly none of us wasn't sure
    if it was a scam or not , but my feeling was positive about that , anyhow , we glad it works and it really gives us some density I guess and for sure follicept is just hopeless treatment . Israel is one of the advance country when it comes to technology , this pilox is a patent and studied in a university , before after picture was amazing too. Can't wait to try it.

This time Arashi has raised a good point. How can we verify if he also used Minox or not prior to start of Pilox.

This is from the man himself:

"If you go back few pages in here youbwill notice i did mention i tried minoxi for a period of 2-3 week, in this time i shed crazy amount of hairs paniced and dropped it.
    Is my egrowth cause minoxi? Maybe, i doubt tho that minoxi is capable of it in such a short time based on other pepole expirence and its been pretty long since i used it.
    I never touched fin.
    Thats the whole truth that i gave since the begining. Trust me or not its none of my concerns.
    Anyways only time will tell if works or not.
    Feel free to ask questions if they are related to pilox usage and my expirence. Im not gonna bother with doubtful questions of how legit my pictures are and so on.
    See you with an update in 2 weeks."

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Dear NeadHairASAP,

Oh, how the mighty have fallen