+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    Arashi, can you please make use of your magical powers again?

The dude that posted those "results" seems like another of these pilot shills like vraf. From what I understand, he is posting in SAGA and ***. Do the registration dates even make sense?

If he registered in SAGA before ***, I would be wary about it. How does someone end up in an obscure private forum all of the sudden?

I'm still waiting for veteran members to buy this thing. Not because I think it might work, but it will be a good laugh to know NeedHairASAP lost a grand thanks to the guys he defended so much for years. Not that it will change his naivety *cough* *Gho* *cough*
    Hehe. He registered first on ***, May 29th 2015 and then in June on SAGA. So this is a guy who hasn't been on these forums, buys this device and then starts posting on *** and SAGA with some wonder pictures. Hehe it sounds really suspicious of course. It would have been way more credible if this was someone who has been interested in hairloss solutions for a long time, then found this device and then started posting. But like this, yeah sounds really suspicious.

And then that hairgrowth, isn't that a weird place to put the device to get hair ? I wouldnt want it all there. Seems more like something caused by a chemical.

But who knows. I would be HIGHLY surprised if this really works. But Bananana and NeedhairASAP will surely let us know how they like the device

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Hehe. He registered first on ***, May 29th 2015 and then in June on SAGA. So this is a guy who hasn't been on these forums, buys this device and then starts posting on *** and SAGA with some wonder pictures. Hehe it sounds really suspicious of course. It would have been way more credible if this was someone who has been interested in hairloss solutions for a long time, then found this device and then started posting. But like this, yeah sounds really suspicious.

And then that hairgrowth, isn't that a weird place to put the device to get hair ? I wouldnt want it all there. Seems more like something caused by a chemical.

But who knows. I would be HIGHLY surprised if this really works. But Bananana and NeedhairASAP will surely let us know how they like the device
    Has someone found a forum in Hebrew where people talk about this stuff? The original hebrew topic vraf created years ago only has one reply, people seem more interested in RU there. So far I only found another thread in hebrew and people seem as clueless as we are.

You would expect something of that magnitude getting more local attention

Well, considering you lack any sort of deduction skill, yes, we might look like Sherlock Holmes to you.

Are you not going to back off from this one? Because you claimed vrafs results were the best you'd ever seen, but then you suddenly stopped using them as proof this crap was working.

I mean, you also said Tyreze results with chlorine were great and the thing was working, you claimed many months ago this crap was weeks from getting released and it never happened.

Seriously dude, calm you enthusiasm, time and time again you make the same mistakes. Seems like you are eager to be the one that nuthugged the cure from the start. You are even in moderation aren't you? shouldn't that be a warning that you just might need to calm down before declaring the cure exists in every little thing that gives you hope?
    hehehe

Oh, bigentries

My white knight

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    lol sherlock bigentries on the case!

So NeedHairASAP, when are you going to throw $1,000 away, er, I mean pay for Pilox?

Call me naive, but I have always been intrigued by Pilox from the first time I heard of it. And no one has provided a legitimate reason why they think it's a scam. The only reason seems to be because one person involved with it also sells some 'marginal' treatments like leeches. Well, how does that automatically make this a scam as well?

With that logic, companies like L'Oreal sell so much bullsh** serums that are mildly based on scientific research but they literally do jack. But people will fork over their cash to them just because they're a large corp or big pharma. Anybody remember Neogenic?

And honestly, call me crazy, but I have no problem if somebody wants to try out leeches or whatever other experimental methods for their hair loss. Leeches are actually used in medicinal treatments. I personally don't know any connection between leeches and hair loss. But if someone wants to throw their money that way who cares? And hey, at least leeches or acupuncture won't destroy your d*** and give you man boobs. And more than likely you'll get the same amount of regrowth on both treatments unless you want to up your fin dosage to transgender HRT levels.

CB had amazing results in its Phase I even though they were using very low doses because they were delivered the drug using iontophoresis. Iontophoresis is a very powerful technique and could have positive results just by itself, similar to dermarolling.

So why not even give a slight window of chance to this product? It's basically delivering DHT blockers using an electric charge. Not much different than the CB trial.

Plus, the before-after photos that were shared before this guy were even more impressive and no one seemed to even to pay attention to them. In my opinion, it is near impossible to find such images of improvement even with any other treatment. Even most Fin+Min logs or all those AAPE/PRP treatments barely can provide pictures with any minor improvement at all. All Meanwhile, these pics are compeltely disregarded?

Before / After:

After / Before:

I mean I've seen FUE's that have worse results than this. Let's be honest.

I am not trying to say this is the next best thing, but I feel like there is such a huge negative stigma attached to this product, but it's seems unfounded. Nobody is really talking about why Pilox's method of action would work or not work. It's basically just everybody pointless debating if it's a scam or not without any mention of scientific research, pathways, etc.

I'm just really glad there is a company working on different treatment methods. I firmly believe improvement is not limited to only the chemical side of the game and delivert devices and vehicles are a very important and underrated part of the game. Heck, PPG & Ethanol is still our best delivery method...I think these guys were also working on 3d printed brush or some other delivery device as well. Not sure what thar does either, but hey it's innovation and we don't have to wait 10 years for the FDA pipeline to even have people try it out.

You guys realize that with BIM, SM, CB, Replicel, we probably won't get to even touch those until 2019-2021. And there is a high chance a number of those will actually die in the pipeline. And in the meanwhile, you guys seem to be sh**** for no reason on this product which is basically already available and in people's hands right now that could have some scientific credibility and results behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    Call me naive
    " You go on and on about how nobody gave a good reason... and its just not true at all. For one, Arashi said this is a scam. Two, bigentries asked a question about people signing up for a forum.

Need I list anymore evidence that this is a scam? Or can we close the book on this one finally"

- your average baldtruth poster

Every time I log back in here it's always the same thing lol. Some unproven product having a big discussion. I was hopeful that when I logged in here, there would be some good news about a real future hair loss surgery or product but it's still the same.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    hehehe

Oh, bigentries

My white knight
    Not more as a whiteknight, but a pain in your butt, otherwise delusional people like you go unchecked. How many cures have you proclaimed this year alone?

Quote Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    Call me naive,
    I'll call you naive. Good thing you talked about L'oreal, who are deservedly accused of being scammers. Don't you have a problem that the investor of this thing is also involved in a comestic company?

Has someone found a forum in Hebrew where people talk about this stuff? The original hebrew topic vraf created years ago only has one reply, people seem more interested in RU there. So far I only found another thread in hebrew and people seem as clueless as we are.

You would expect something of that magnitude getting more local attention
    I can read the Hebrew forums . Most people are skeptical . No success stories or recommendations .
    The one guy however, said he was turned away by them after having done a test . They told him they unable to help 30% of all cases.
    Their website promises money back guarantee after 4 months .

I'll call you naive. Good thing you talked about L'oreal, who are deservedly accused of being scammers. Don't you have a problem that the investor of this thing is also involved in a comestic company?
    I'm naive because I want people to have a discussion about Pilox's proposed method of action? I'm not even saying this device is succesful. I'd rather have people chime in on why they think it would or wouldn't work from a scientific perspective so I can further my knowledge, rather than speculating solely on the credibility of the guys selling the device and sharing the pics.

Honestly, there was a Chinese guy selling a chlorine serum, and it appeared really shady. But regardless, people discussed the legitimacy of the scientific principle behind it. And the thing never worked, but it brought up a lot of good discussions which could be a gateway to something better.

Pilox, itself, may not work at all. However, it relies back somewhat on certain theories that have been discussed previously. That's what I'm interested in discussing. Heck, like I said, the CB Phase I trials which were extremely succesful were using a similar setup, so I think that alone deserves some discussion.

No one here is gonna master iontophoresis anytime soon, but why is it so farfetch to say we can have a 1k$ device which mimics the same operation method?