+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

It is really good to hear that pilox was not a scam. Is it available on the market yet?

BMI and levels of zinc, copper in hair, serum and urine of Turkish male patients with androgenetic alopecia.

Abstract
    OBJECTIVE:
    Male pattern androgenetic alopecia is characterized by progressive hair loss from the scalp. It is known that imbalances of some trace elements play a role in the pathomechanism of many forms of alopecia. The aim of this study was to evaluate the levels of zinc and copper in hair, serum and urine samples of Turkish males with male pattern androgenetic alopecia and to compare with healthy controls.
    MATERIAL AND METHODS:
    116 males with male pattern androgenetic alopecia and 100 controls were involved in this study.
    RESULTS:
    Levels of zinc and copper in hair were decreased significantly in the patients (p<0.05), although zinc and copper levels of serum and urine were not different between patients and controls (p>0.05). Body mass index of patients were higher than control group. In addition, in the group with body mass index of 25 and lower zinc level in hair and urine, copperlevel in serum were significantly higher (p<0.05). Body mass index was negatively correlated with hair zinc levels.
    CONCLUSION:
    We thought that decreased zinc and copper levels in hair may play a role in the etiology of male pattern androgenetic alopecia. In addition, obesity by making changes in the balance of the trace elements in hair, serum and urine may play a role in male pattern androgenetic alopecia. Hence, assessing the levels of trace elements in hair of male pattern androgenetic alopecia patients may be more valuable compared to serum and urine for treatment planning.

Copper Deficiency a New Reason of Androgenetic Alopecia?

http://cdn.intechope.../pdfs/46661.pdf

Evaluation of serum zinc level in patients with newly diagnosed and resistant alopecia areata.
    Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:14 PM
    Int J Dermatol. 2015 Jul 3. doi: 10.1111/ijd.12769. [Epub ahead of print]
    Evaluation of serum zinc level in patients with newly diagnosed and resistant alopecia areata.
    Abdel Fattah NS1, Atef MM1, Al-Qaradaghi SM1.
    Author information

Abstract
    BACKGROUND:
    Alopecia areata (AA) is a non-scarring, autoimmune, inflammatory hair loss disease. Zinc is a trace element involved in important functional activities of hair follicles.
    PURPOSE:
    To evaluate serum zinc levels in patients with newly diagnosed and resistant lesions of AA in comparison to age- and sex-matched healthy controls.
    METHODS:
    The present study included 100 subjects: 50 patients with AA divided into two equally distributed subgroups (25 patients with recent onset AA [subgroup 1] and 25 patients with resistant AA [subgroup 2]) and 50 age- and sex-matched healthy controls. Serum zinc levels were assessed in all subjects. Comparison of mean serum zinc levels was done between all patients and controls, between patients' subgroups as well as between patient's subgroup and controls. Correlations between serum zinc level and extent of AA and its duration were also done in all patients and each patient's subgroup.
    RESULTS:
    A significantly lower serum zinc level was found in patients with AA compared with controls and was significantly lower in patients with resistant AA compared to patients with newly diagnosed AA. Significant inverse correlations existed between serum zinc level, severity of AA, and disease duration in all patients as well as in patients with resistant AA.
    CONCLUSION:
    Lower serum zinc level existed in patients with AA and correlated inversely with disease duration, severity of AA, and its resistance to therapies. Therefore, assessment of serumzinc level in patients with AA appears useful as a marker of severity, disease duration, and resistance to therapies. Accordingly, zinc supplements may provide a therapeutic benefit.
    © 2015 The International Society of Dermatology.

Quote Originally Posted by Parsia View Post
    Hi Arashi , I was waiting whole of last night for your answer !! And as soon as I see it works I was just thinking about your reaction , Thats
    great that you accept the truth now , even me had a discussion about pilox with you at that long thread , but honestly none of us wasn't sure
    if it was a scam or not , but my feeling was positive about that , anyhow , we glad it works and it really gives us some density I guess and for sure follicept is just hopeless treatment . Israel is one of the advance country when it comes to technology , this pilox is a patent and studied in a university , before after picture was amazing too. Can't wait to try it.
    lol. was it really that hard to feel arashi's sarcasm in his entire post?
    i laughed my a.s.s. off when reading arashi's post.

i don't know why this hype with pilox starts over again. are there some new pics with regrowth available or what happened?

I just felt arashi sarcasm after I read his reply 3 times. Hahaha that was funny though

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post

i don't know why this hype with pilox starts over again. are there some new pics with regrowth available or what happened?

Some guy who's very artistic with a magic marker drew some black temple hairs on some pics and everyone is doing cartwheels over the pics.

Arashi, can you please make use of your magical powers again?

The dude that posted those "results" seems like another of these pilot shills like vraf. From what I understand, he is posting in SAGA and ***. Do the registration dates even make sense?

If he registered in SAGA before ***, I would be wary about it. How does someone end up in an obscure private forum all of the sudden?

I'm still waiting for veteran members to buy this thing. Not because I think it might work, but it will be a good laugh to know NeedHairASAP lost a grand thanks to the guys he defended so much for years. Not that it will change his naivety *cough* *Gho* *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post

I haven't notice that since English is not my first language , so you maybe right , by the way I think pilox is legit even arashi accept that or not .

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    Arashi, can you please make use of your magical powers again?

The dude that posted those "results" seems like another of these pilot shills like vraf. From what I understand, he is posting in SAGA and ***. Do the registration dates even make sense?

If he registered in SAGA before ***, I would be wary about it. How does someone end up in an obscure private forum all of the sudden?

I'm still waiting for veteran members to buy this thing. Not because I think it might work, but it will be a good laugh to know NeedHairASAP lost a grand thanks to the guys he defended so much for years. Not that it will change his naivety *cough* *Gho* *cough*

lol sherlock bigentries on the case!

Inactive

I'm in contact with the original poster, and I'll get one soon and try it out, with photos.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    lol sherlock bigentries on the case!
    Well, considering you lack any sort of deduction skill, yes, we might look like Sherlock Holmes to you.

Are you not going to back off from this one? Because you claimed vrafs results were the best you'd ever seen, but then you suddenly stopped using them as proof this crap was working.

I mean, you also said Tyreze results with chlorine were great and the thing was working, you claimed many months ago this crap was weeks from getting released and it never happened.

Seriously dude, calm you enthusiasm, time and time again you make the same mistakes. Seems like you are eager to be the one that nuthugged the cure from the start. You are even in moderation aren't you? shouldn't that be a warning that you just might need to calm down before declaring the cure exists in every little thing that gives you hope?