+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    If those results are on mice, I wouldn't get too excited. Everything seems to grow hair on mice!
    True. Even hot human breath seems to activate follicle neogenesis on mice.

Joachim: Me and Jan go way back we used to play ball at the local park. Just kidding. I think Dr. Allenfall respects the integrity and sincerity of my work at FollicleThought and that's how it happened.
    The technology of Follicum is based on endogenous proteins that have been modified and when studied they were found to stimulate hair growth. The founders have been working on the research for about 11 years. They have even collaborated with renowned hair researcher Ralf Paus over the past several years.

I don't mind answering questions guys, but please read the articles first. Especially the write up from Dr. Allenfall in my older Follicum article. All of the information is there.

Its a good thing they are planning human trials

But lets be honest, this compound is like 10 years away from its commercial release.

Also those graphs show hair regrowth on mice, not humans

Hopefully we can learn a lot about them since they will be presenting at the hair congress in florida this year.

Tenma, do you really think it would take them 10 years to get this to market? Especially if they are using factors found in our own bodies? I don't know if Sweden has any sort of 21st Century Cures Act, but if they do wouldn't that cut the trials down to a year or two max?

Quote Originally Posted by champpy View Post
    Hopefully we can learn a lot about them since they will be presenting at the hair congress in florida this year.

Tenma, do you really think it would take them 10 years to get this to market? Especially if they are using factors found in our own bodies? I don't know if Sweden has any sort of 21st Century Cures Act, but if they do wouldn't that cut the trials down to a year or two max?
    I'm not entirely certain how the act will work but as far as I'm aware it doesn't matter where the trials have taken place ect for you to still apply for early release. You have to be careful with this 10 years time thing as well. This is a company which formed in 2004 and has pretty much been working heavily on this. In 2011 they filed a patent and now they are also working with 2 other companies for the production of this drug and rolling out the trials. These are companies which are big in their fields already so hopefully you wont get the delays with mediums ect like with replicel. If things go smoothly it won't be 10 years. If they do a replicel, then probably 10 years haha. And obviously the fact nothing seems to bloody work aha.

On another note. Joseph, have you found or been directed to where we can read the patent for this technology?

This was posted about last year, and the OP included a link to their patient.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/threads/17923-Follicum

10 years from now!

Nothing has released yet with 21st century cure bill so no one knows how fast it will speed anything up. Anything starting trials now isnt coming out for a very very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    If those results are on mice, I wouldn't get too excited. Everything seems to grow hair on mice!
    That's true, but I guess the idea is if it grows hair better than minoxidil on mice, the improvement should translate to humans as well (since minox helps humans as well).

Quote Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    That's true, but I guess the idea is if it grows hair better than minoxidil on mice, the improvement should translate to humans as well (since minox helps humans as well).
    I completely agree and applaud your logic.

I also see this being released commercially within about 4 years.