A cool website I found that has tips about hair growth, using natural products (oils)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • warner8
    • Jan 2015

A cool website I found that has tips about hair growth, using natural products (oils)

take it for what it is, please no negative comments. the guy isn't promoting some specific brand, pushing a product or telling you to pay and subscribe to some website to learn the secret to hairless. just a guy telling you what works for him, and passing on free information.

• Herbaliser
    • Apr 2015

The oils that i used so far has thicken my hair immensely, so this one will definitely work as a treatment by itīs own for promoting growth and thickening.
    Sure it seems pricey when buying, but they last for a long time and therefore cheap in long term.

My wife uses my oils once a week, and it gave her a lot more volume and strength.

Comment

• warner8
      • Jan 2015

herbalist, whats your thoughts on the lavender oil, also on onion juice?

Originally posted by Herbaliser
      The oils that i used so far has thicken my hair immensely, so this one will definitely work as a treatment by itīs own for promoting growth and thickening.
      Sure it seems pricey when buying, but they last for a long time and therefore cheap in long term.

My wife uses my oils once a week, and it gave her a lot more volume and strength.

Comment

• Herbaliser
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by warner8
        herbalist, whats your thoughts on the lavender oil, also on onion juice?
        My wife actually tried lavender oil, and it smells nice but it was only for a short period since she is stealing my oils instead.
        Onion juice i wouldīt recommend since itīs high in sulfur, and probably beneficial in some way but the (acid=smell) is very hard to get rid off.

Comment

• warner8
          • Jan 2015

Herbaliser, I've been on your mix for two days, minus the coconut milk. how essential is it to the formula
          i have everything else

green tea
          coconut oil
          castor oil
          olive oil
          emu oil
          fresh coriander leaves

Comment

• GNX
            • Dec 2012

this whole thread is making me LOL

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
              • Jun 2013

I wouldn't exactly describe the website as "cool".

Comment

• Herbaliser
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by warner8
                Herbaliser, I've been on your mix for two days, minus the coconut milk. how essential is it to the formula
                i have everything else

green tea
                coconut oil
                castor oil
                olive oil
                emu oil
                fresh coriander leaves
                I use the milk since itīs very high in manganese http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/...roducts/3113/2
                Use an organic one since the others are mostly extracted and plenty of water, so the nutrition as shown docent come even close from extracted.
                Easy to see on the ingredients label if it actually contains real coconut, and the organic one has a shorter lifespan when opened since it docent contain additives.

Comment

Working...