Threaded View

Default Would I be a candidate and if so how much would this cost in pounds?

Hi everyone I have been worrying on and off for about 3 years with my hairline. I'm not sure if it has always been like this since I never hardly styled or even combed my hair until a friend of mine who was a girl told me my hair was receding when I was at the age of 22 when i pulled it back to do a funny impersonation. I just brushed it off as a joke at the time (no pun intended) and carried on with my life until about the age of 24 when I wanted to get a girlfriend so I tried to neaten up my appearance a little. I was trying hairstyles when I thought to myself, "hmm i don't notice my friends have a gap in the temples like that. Ever since i have hidden it with the sides of my fringe or bangs. Then i kept getting paranoid and tried herbal remedies,minoxidil, caffeine shampoos with no success. Now I have a girlfriend and usually I try to avoid letting her run her hands through my hair in case she noticed the missing parts. I am now 25 and one day she brushed my hair back and said. I am worried you wont have hair when you are older because my hairline is so far back. I talked to my parents and my brothers andsisters about it and they say im imagining it and nothings wrong, they said I just have a high forehead which worried me even more. I always thought my forehead was normal so now I'm worried about having a high forehead and receding hairline. I cant remember if I always had both these things or none as I was younger. SO whats your opinions? I am sorry about the bad grammar and long boring story, I am just worried and typing this out fast as I can to get answers. would I be suitable for a transplant?