25 with high temple recession....or a mature hairline?...or going crazy?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ascher
    • Aug 2015

25 with high temple recession....or a mature hairline?...or going crazy?

Hi everyone I have been worrying on and off for about 3 years with my hairline. I'm not sure if it has always been like this since I never hardly styled or even combed my hair until a friend of mine who was a girl told me my hair was receding when I was at the age of 22 when i pulled it back to do a funny impersonation. I just brushed it off as a joke at the time (no pun intended) and carried on with my life until about the age of 24 when I wanted to get a girlfriend so I tried to neaten up my appearance a little. I was trying hairstyles when I thought to myself, "hmm i don't notice my friends have a gap in the temples like that. Ever since i have hidden it with the sides of my fringe or bangs. Then i kept getting paranoid and tried herbal remedies,minoxidil, caffeine shampoos with no success. Now I have a girlfriend and usually I try to avoid letting her run her hands through my hair in case she noticed the missing parts. I am now 25 and one day she brushed my hair back and said. I am worried you wont have hair when you are older because my hairline is so far back. I talked to my parents and my brothers andsisters about it and they say im imagining it and nothings wrong, they said I just have a high forehead which worried me even more. I always thought my forehead was normal so now I'm worried about having a high forehead and receding hairline. I cant remember if I always had both these things or none as I was younger. SO whats your opinions? I am sorry about the bad grammar and long boring story, I am just worried and typing this out fast as I can to get answers.
  • Soonbald
    • Apr 2015

We need to see some pictures first of your hairline...

Comment

• Ascher
      • Aug 2015

oh, my bad, I completely forgot the most important part!! ok here goes.

Comment

• Ascher
        • Aug 2015

I hope this worked. I couldnt figure out how to post images as I have never used a forum in my life up until now.

as you can see when its wet and brushed back I think its either mature or balding. and the pictures of it being dry is me trying to hide it. it looks funny im holding a mirror too but its so I can take the photo correctly as I kept missing

Comment

• TeloS
          • Apr 2015

Not really an expert but... It does look pretty normal... I mean, it does not shock me at all at least.

Comment

• FlightTL
            • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Ascher
            http://imgur.com/a/zTd5z

I hope this worked. I couldnt figure out how to post images as I have never used a forum in my life up until now.

as you can see when its wet and brushed back I think its either mature or balding. and the pictures of it being dry is me trying to hide it. it looks funny im holding a mirror too but its so I can take the photo correctly as I kept missing
            Looked at your pics. You've got a LOT of hair...a LOT.....Plus you look good so you can pull off any look.....Good luck to you!

Comment

Working...