+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

you look fine , shaved or not shaved .
    Personally , in your 1st pics , I did not see the need for you to shave .
    Give it a week for some growth to come back and you'll feel more comfortable

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE52 View Post
    you look fine , shaved or not shaved .
    Personally , in your 1st pics , I did not see the need for you to shave .
    Give it a week for some growth to come back and you'll feel more comfortable
    I agree with Dave52...You look good no matter what. And if you want to keep it buzzed to a #2 even...that looks fine too!

Soonbald,

just noticed your post, do you have any sides? 250 mg of RU is pretty huge amount. I got sides from 60-70.

DAVE52, FlightTL, JayM,

thank you a lot. I shaved it off because my fair'd been falling out at a ridiculous pace. I am studying right now, so every time I'd bend over a desk, I'd see a few hairs on a piece of paper. It made me freak out a bit. Or every time I combed my hair, I'd notice from 20-40 hairs in the sink. It distracted me a lot, I could not take my mind of it. Now I just do not notice how it falls out, just some itching.

I am in the fence right now, don;t know if I should go on with propecia and other stuff or not. On the one hand, without Propecia I'll lose it all within a half a year or so, but I will have good skin and clear mind. On the other hand, if stick to it, may be in year or so, we will have CB or anything like that which can maintain our hair without messing up with hormones. So I am at a loss a bit.

It looks great man! Save that money you were going to spend on treatments and get you something nice.

You look good man, but why did you shave it all off?? Your hair was just fine. You had a mature looking hair line and decent density. I would say just leave well enough alone.

Can't understand why you even thought about shaving???!! You have great hair I wish I have the same! NW 3 and still fighting never been shaved and you with such great hair have shaved, WTF??!!

Hi guys, thanks for your replies.

Well I shaved it off because I did not feel comfortable. You know I had to comb over my bald spots on the temples. My hair is thinning all ver my head though. I mean I feel the difference in "quality" of my hair on sides of mu skull and on the top of it. My guess I'll lose everything within 1-2 years without finasteride.

Your hair really still looks to great for shaving it all off. I mean it is fine if you want to test how this looks like and how it feels for your confidence but I believe it is too early. There are some guys who would envy you for that hair. However, you also look fine shaved. Your head has some good shape and does not look look like and egg...

Looks like you have a decent amount of hair already but to be honest shaving it could be a good way of testing the water seeing other peoples reactions and building confidence for if you feel like you have to shave it in the future. Could be more of a culture shock if people leave it till the last minute and then look in the mirror. So you should enjoy life atm mate and don't let it get to you.