+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Should I shave it all off?

Hi guys,

Need some solid piece of advice from you. I am about to turn 24 right now.

I noticed some receiding a couple of years ago. Did nothing back then cause I could comb it over easily and unnoticeably. A half a year ago my hair started shadding like crazy. I jumped on propecia and RU58441 + biotin and occasionaly minox. Now I've been on all that for 3 months. I know it is too early to see any result, but I have a different question.

Fin made me drowsy and kind of drained ( I am sure I am not the only one haveng such sides). Besides, my skin has become pale and a bit worn-out (just look a bit older). My results at the gym dropped quite a bit. And I can't concentrate on my work/study.

So I am into two minds, on the one hand I'd like to have my hair cause I understand I will look worse without it. On the other hand, I am not so sure there will be a "CURE" in 2018-2019, so I don't understand what's the point in being a lazy, fatty young man if my hair is doomed?

I am gonna shave it off in a couple of days just to see how I look completely shaved. But guys what do you think, will I pull it off without hair or I'd better stick to fin and RU? I have a pretty big round nose and my face does not seem to be suitable for buzzing, but still... I've attached two photos (before fin - april, after fin - a couple of days ago)Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2193.jpg

Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	41037Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2601.jpg

Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	41038

I shaved mine off yesterday for the first time and I wish I'd done it years ago. Feels great. As short as you keep it, it will only take a week or 2 to grow back.

Here's my shave:

dude stop the finasteride RU58841 and minoxidill is ALL YOU NEED to maintain...I got new small hairs growing on my hairline 3 months into RU and minoxidill 5% liquid..I dermaroll my whole scalp everyday all over the Place and I do a "GOOD JOB" there are many guys that maintain their hair and even get regrowth from JUST "RU"...I dont even use finasteride because it gave me severely dry Eyes after 1 month..thats why I started on RU and minox instead and I take beta-sistosterol 620mg a day and im gonna start up on nettle root extract 500mg a day aswell good luck! also if you can Buzz cut your hair then buy a dermaroller if you havent got one already use it all over the scalp then mix the RU with Little minoxidill like 2ml then spray it all over your scalp I do this...I use 5ml RU and 2ml minoxidill..so I use 250mg of RU everyday and sometimes every other day..

Quote Originally Posted by kadze View Post
    Hi guys,

Need some solid piece of advice from you. I am about to turn 24 right now.

I noticed some receiding a couple of years ago. Did nothing back then cause I could comb it over easily and unnoticeably. A half a year ago my hair started shadding like crazy. I jumped on propecia and RU58441 + biotin and occasionaly minox. Now I've been on all that for 3 months. I know it is too early to see any result, but I have a different question.

Fin made me drowsy and kind of drained ( I am sure I am not the only one haveng such sides). Besides, my skin has become pale and a bit worn-out (just look a bit older). My results at the gym dropped quite a bit. And I can't concentrate on my work/study.

So I am into two minds, on the one hand I'd like to have my hair cause I understand I will look worse without it. On the other hand, I am not so sure there will be a "CURE" in 2018-2019, so I don't understand what's the point in being a lazy, fatty young man if my hair is doomed?

I am gonna shave it off in a couple of days just to see how I look completely shaved. But guys what do you think, will I pull it off without hair or I'd better stick to fin and RU? I have a pretty big round nose and my face does not seem to be suitable for buzzing, but still... I've attached two photos (before fin - april, after fin - a couple of days ago)Attachment 41037Attachment 41038
    You've got a really handsome face, so either way, you'll look great! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by jbrit25 View Post
    I shaved mine off yesterday for the first time and I wish I'd done it years ago. Feels great. As short as you keep it, it will only take a week or 2 to grow back.

Here's my shave:
    You look fantastic! Your face is well suited for this

Thanks to all,

But I guess it does not work for me personally Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg

Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	41066

Feel a bit like shit if better stick to fin right know I guess

I think that looks good pal

JayM,

It depends on lightening

I guess my face is a bit too boyish for baldness

but thanks for contribution to all of you, I think I should not jump off fin, even though it's kind of detrimental to mood and energy-level

Quote Originally Posted by kadze View Post
    JayM,

It depends on lightening

I guess my face is a bit too boyish for baldness
    You look great!