Should I shave it all off?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bryan2003
    • Aug 2015

Can't understand why you even thought about shaving???!! You have great hair I wish I have the same! NW 3 and still fighting never been shaved and you with such great hair have shaved, WTF??!!

Comment

• kadze
      • May 2015

Hi guys, thanks for your replies.

Well I shaved it off because I did not feel comfortable. You know I had to comb over my bald spots on the temples. My hair is thinning all ver my head though. I mean I feel the difference in "quality" of my hair on sides of mu skull and on the top of it. My guess I'll lose everything within 1-2 years without finasteride.

Comment

• polios
        • Oct 2015

Your hair really still looks to great for shaving it all off. I mean it is fine if you want to test how this looks like and how it feels for your confidence but I believe it is too early. There are some guys who would envy you for that hair. However, you also look fine shaved. Your head has some good shape and does not look look like and egg...

Comment

• HelloVera
          • Oct 2015

Looks like you have a decent amount of hair already but to be honest shaving it could be a good way of testing the water seeing other peoples reactions and building confidence for if you feel like you have to shave it in the future. Could be more of a culture shock if people leave it till the last minute and then look in the mirror. So you should enjoy life atm mate and don't let it get to you.

Comment

Working...