+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Follicept news

Guys Devon passed away on the weekend at a mere age of 27.
    RIP brother :'(

Jesus Christ!!
    This is very unfortunate and upsetting to hear. My condolences go out to his friends and family.

Is there any information as to how such a bright young man has passed away. :/

It says he accidentally passed away.

Quote Originally Posted by joachim View Post
    theradome is a scam, or let's say an ineffective treatment. everyone knows that by now. what tamim the NASA CEO has created with this helmet is a pure joke, but he's still making millions with it.
    Hi i would like to say as a user of theradome it is no scam if it was i would have given up using and sold it by now,i started with the igrow and quite frankly had some success with that but not using minox anymore and only theradome i just love it.
    Its no miracle but and will not grow hair on shiny bald spots but after nearly a years use im well happy.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Hi i would like to say as a user of theradome it is no scam if it was i would have given up using and sold it by now,i started with the igrow and quite frankly had some success with that but not using minox anymore and only theradome i just love it.
    Its no miracle but and will not grow hair on shiny bald spots but after nearly a years use im well happy.
    If something you own turned out to be a scam you would sell it to another person? good man.

No i would not but the igrow was good and theradome more lasers and even better i do know that the dome was based on the hair clinic lasers and combined with minoxidil still today.
    I myself have def seen a difference and minoxidil did zilch so to me that is a scam and over the years have tried many natural and drugs for hairloss and the theradome is the best thing for me since sliced bread.

Haven't heard anything spectacular about laser treatments, but I'd be willing to give it a try. I was under the impression they're a bit of a joke and waste of money. Doke, do you have diffuse loss? How much is one of these devices in the UK?

Go to omg web site although he makes his own laser helmet and tells you how to make your own with more powerful lasers.
    As with anything i find it relaxing to use every other day so 3 days a week it has ceased my hairloss so im stable.
    To be honest i was just fed up with putting that shit chemical on my scalp which never did much for me only really when i was in my early 20s im now in my late 50s so you can see i over the years have spent a lot of money on mainly topical drugs including ru which i do think is better to use with lasers than minox.

Thanks Doke. I'm in the same boat. Tired putting chemicals and shit on my head. I've been down the RU route etc. with little to no success. I will look in to the laser helmet as I'd be happy just to maintain at this stage. Thanks again.