Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • warner8
    • Jan 2015

Dermaroller brand suggestions for purchase in the US

Anyone have a good recc of what product to buy, and where online?
    thanks in advance
  • Vic
    • Apr 2014

Surgical grade stainless steel ones are thought to be best. You can find a whole bunch on Amazon or Google shop.
    Personally, I'd advise to buy one with a clear plastic handle. When you soak the dermaroller in 70% alcohol, the color comes off the handles(the ones with color)

Comment

• warner8
      • Jan 2015

when i looked on amazon i only saw those for your face, with no mention of surgical steel.

Originally posted by Vic
      Surgical grade stainless steel ones are thought to be best. You can find a whole bunch on Amazon or Google shop.
      Personally, I'd advise to buy one with a clear plastic handle. When you soak the dermaroller in 70% alcohol, the color comes off the handles(the ones with color)

Comment

• Vic
        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by warner8
        when i looked on amazon i only saw those for your face, with no mention of surgical steel.
        Here's one. Dermarollers weren't originally made for hair growth so they usually don't mention scalp usage. You usually have to read the product description to find out if it's medical grade stainless steel.

Comment

• warner8
          • Jan 2015

still have difficulty finding a medical grade stainless steel set, can someone pin point me to one on amazon

Originally posted by Vic
          Here's one. Dermarollers weren't originally made for hair growth so they usually don't mention scalp usage. You usually have to read the product description to find out if it's medical grade stainless steel.

http://www.mtdermaroller.com/product...t-dermaroller/

Comment

Working...