+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by JayM View Post
    Stop speaking for other people dude. We get it. You are struggling with your hairloss. We all are, that's why we're here. But to think stifling debate and knowledge is going to help anyone then you are wrong. Just don't come to this section if you can't handle it. I suffer from hairloss but I also suffer from other things as well. Replicel have given me hope that I can avoid surgery on my knee because of their developments as well. This is a place to discuss science. The ins and outs of all new findings. If it does take 20 years then there will be YEARS of threads containing a year to year history of development.

I'm not saying that this section is perfect, half of these threads are full of people fu*king breaking down mentally and being unhinged but all the information is there and its quality stuff when you sift through the sh*t. People come here and read things and they can start to build a picture of where we are right now. Most importantly they can become educated! This whole forum keeps posting better and better things because over the years people have had the resources documented here to articulate themselves and use the resources to learn. I slam sensationalist titles including things like "cure" because that can give false hope.

Science is reality. You guestimating isn't. When people are optimistic and say "oh yeh it could be sooner because of 21st century cure act" ect then the respected quality posters will give a concise reasoning back as to why this won't happen soon/could be a possibility. Posters like Desmond are quality at this. There will always be w*nk comments in between, as you have so nicely demonstrated, but people with IQ's higher than their age can ignore this and make their own decision.
    +1 to that

This is freaking awesome. Can I possibly get NW -2 with this?

Anyone know where I can buy a TLR3 peptide/small molecule?

"Clinical translation of these findings is promising and has begun, with products targeted at activating TLR3, with the aim of trigger the immune system, already in development which could potentially be applied to the promotion of regeneration."

When the safely product will be ready to test, i really think Cotsarelis method could give some results. Wounding our scalp, activate TLR3 to create the hair follicles, and then overactivate the Wnt pathway !Damn I can't believe we won't have hair with that protocol, even small ones x) Fingers crossed

If you got a HT and then you could use this at the extraction site. If its that good then you could regenerate your whole donor area. If I was running a HT clinic I would certainly look into that.

I believe in that wounding can grow hair. My father tells me a story from the 1990's of a family friend who was nw7 and 94 years of age. For some reason because of old age developed excessive wounds on his scalp and all of a sudden he started to grow brand new black hairs. Doctors were amazed and couldn't believe it. They invited him to UCLA for tests and unfortunately brief time period after that he passed.