Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baldnesscheck
    • Aug 2015

need help with deciding if im balding.

so hair has been falling off my head ever since I was a kid. I used to also have dandruff, if that's relevant. now, I lose 30+ hair everything I comb my hair. and it looks thinner than ever. I have some pictures that have been attached to make sure if I'm actually Balding. if I am what can I do to decrease the effects/keep my hair the longest?

here are the pictures. dont know if links are allowed.
  • Artista
    • Apr 2010

How OLD are you Baldnesscheck??
    That COULD ONLY be a MATURING of your scalp.
    Let me know how old you are and are you eating HEALTHY? Are you exercising?
    Are you taking multivitamins ?
    Are you going through lifetime STRESS ?

Be well.....
    There are quite a few GOOD members here that WILL help you with commonsense ADVICE !
    YOU JUST HAVE TO BE HONEST WITH YOUR ANSWERS-OK?
    We want what is best for you and for all else here.

Comment

• baldnesscheck
      • Aug 2015

I am 19. I'm especially worried because everyone in my mother's family went bald at a young age.
      I excersice when I can, but now I have carpal tunnel syndrome, which doesn't allow me to exercise as much. I'm eating Vitamin B12 and Vitamin E because of it. I also take bacopa and ashwagandha, but its only been a few days that I started taking it.
      yup, I'm almost always stressed. even when I don't have anything to stress. I'm not sure about my Diet, I was a vegetarian and started eating meat a month ago. and I eat a mostly carb based diet.

Comment

• Artista
        • Apr 2010

Hi my friend, continued STRESS does have a bad impact on ones hairline .
        You must realize that.
        Stay positive ... that HELPS you immensely

Comment

• dus
          • Mar 2015

Clearly balding. Get on fin and you'll be fine when new treatments arrive in 3-5 years. Don't hesitate or wait if hair is important to you.

Comment

Working...