+ Reply to Thread

Default OC Log - 08/07/2015

Hey guys,

Long time lurker of BTT here, created an account to log my OC results.

I got turned on to OC and the whole PDG2 wave after reading about some successes on this forum as well as *** and HLH. I figured I have to give it a shot, since I'm on Fin and 2% keto and still losing ground (was on kirkland minox for 2 months, but dropped it).

I've been using OC for about 3 weeks now, and have had some interesting results. I haven't experienced a COMPLETE halt in shedding like others have, but I can definitely say that my shedding has decreased by 50%-75%. I am still happy with this, since it will help me keep my hair long enough to see Seti and Bimo hit the market in 2018 (fingers crossed).

I am going to continue to use it and log my results for you guys. I've been a lurker for ~2 years now, so I figure this is my chance to give back.

To get some questions our of the way:

I am using a salted version of OC. No DMSO. My first 2 weeks, I used a 1% mixture in 70/30% ethanol/PG.. which seemed to work well enough.
    **This last week, i used a 40/60% mixture by accident (wasn't paying full attention to what I was doing, and thought the PG was ethanol while I was adding). I don't have measurable results, but I believe I've had better results with this than the 70/30% mix. Please don't take my word for it though - go with the 70/30% mix first and see what happens for you.

I'll post pics soon, and keep updating regularly. if you have questions, please post them here instead of PMing, in case someone else has the same question.

I'll be posting across the other forums, cause I really do think that OC is underrated and could be a solution for the interim.

Best of luck to us.

It2wi

Quote Originally Posted by it2wi View Post
    Hey guys,

Long time lurker of BTT here, created an account to log my OC results.

I got turned on to OC and the whole PDG2 wave after reading about some successes on this forum as well as *** and HLH. I figured I have to give it a shot, since I'm on Fin and 2% keto and still losing ground (was on kirkland minox for 2 months, but dropped it).

I've been using OC for about 3 weeks now, and have had some interesting results. I haven't experienced a COMPLETE halt in shedding like others have, but I can definitely say that my shedding has decreased by 50%-75%. I am still happy with this, since it will help me keep my hair long enough to see Seti and Bimo hit the market in 2018 (fingers crossed).

I am going to continue to use it and log my results for you guys. I've been a lurker for ~2 years now, so I figure this is my chance to give back.

To get some questions our of the way:

I am using a salted version of OC. No DMSO. My first 2 weeks, I used a 1% mixture in 70/30% ethanol/PG.. which seemed to work well enough.
    **This last week, i used a 40/60% mixture by accident (wasn't paying full attention to what I was doing, and thought the PG was ethanol while I was adding). I don't have measurable results, but I believe I've had better results with this than the 70/30% mix. Please don't take my word for it though - go with the 70/30% mix first and see what happens for you.

I'll post pics soon, and keep updating regularly. if you have questions, please post them here instead of PMing, in case someone else has the same question.

I'll be posting across the other forums, cause I really do think that OC is underrated and could be a solution for the interim.

Best of luck to us.

It2wi
    Hey it2wi,
    Glad your having luck with the oc. Ive been using it for over a month and had only about a weeks worth of reduction in hair loss. Can i ask where you got your oc from? Was it from kane shop?
    I also tried the 60/40 solution but saw no benefit there either. Cant figure out why i have no luck at all and seemingly everyone else is at least getting minor benefits.

Has anyone tried to purchase more OC from Kaneshop recently? I just did and it looks like the price has now gone from $200 all the way to $399. If so this is horrible, as it looks like I was finally starting to have a little luck with OC

Also does anyone know of another supplier for OC that's reliable? I just searched and found a place called KareBay Bio, but their prices seem too good to be true.