+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need advice

Default Need advice

I need people's opinions. What should I pay for FUE?

This is such a subjective question there is no real way to answer this reliably. How many grafts do you need to accomplish your goals? What global region are you in or willing to travel to? What one "should pay" is what one feels is worth paying as you can find FUE for all kinds of varying prices if you search hard enough.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Well I believe I need anywhere from 3000 to 3500 grafts and I am in California and would prefer to stay local. I know that prices vary place to place but what's the average price considering my location and FUE procedure? Thank you.

In Souther Cal you're looking at 6 to 10 bucks a graft. The best thing to do is to submit your photos and information via online consultation forms from the various IAHRS doctors in your area and then this will let you to see not just what they charge but also what they think you need. You'll probably get a variety of responses that can help you to figure out what is best for your needs.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Halomoon View Post
    Well I believe I need anywhere from 3000 to 3500 grafts and I am in California and would prefer to stay local. I know that prices vary place to place but what's the average price considering my location and FUE procedure? Thank you.
    Hi Halomoon. If you're in CA and want to stay local, I'd love to see if Dr. Mohebi is someone who would work for you.

As Joe Tillman mentioned, the prices vary depending on whether or not you do FUT or FUE, the number of grafts you need, etc. The best way to find all of this out is to do some research for various doctors, narrow down your choices, and set up consultations with them. You'll then be able to get a better idea not only about how much it's going to cost, but you'll learn what your best approach is in the process as well and figure out your own personal plan of attack.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.