+ Reply to Thread

Thumbs up Women love Billy Zane!

They just love this guy. He went full natural!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	billyzanePA1805_468x425.jpg

Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	40965

women love any men with a $20 million dollar net worth.....

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by GNX View Post
    Haha. Touche.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Quote Originally Posted by GNX View Post

+1

Agreed. BUT, $20M or not, you can't deny he's a handsome guy. I'm not gay but let's be honest here. Lol

The guy is still handsome as ****. U guys are more judgemental than women can be.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWillis View Post
    Agreed. BUT, $20M or not, you can't deny he's a handsome guy. I'm not gay but let's be honest here. Lol
    He is very handsome I agree, and always has hot girlfriends.

A handsome face is a handsome face.

Inactive

Joking aside, this is actually a good thread for a lot of guys to see, in all honesty. So many of us think our lives would be/are over if we were/are bald... But there really is so much more to men/life/etc. than a good head of hair.

It's been said on this forum time and again when guys come in here feeling down and out and depressed about being bald/losing hair that it really doesn't mean that their lives are over. (I was in that headspace too when I first started losing my hair, and fortunately was a good candidate for a HT so I was able to fix it). But even still, this goes to show that confidence, a good sense of humor, intelligence, wit, charm, being kind and loving, etc. can all go along way to more than make up for not having a good head of hair.

And of course, I'm sure that 20 million really doesn't hurt.

(On a side note, I've actually met the guy a couple times and he is extremely nice and personable.... Which goes to prove my point about being "kind" even further....)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Quote Originally Posted by pkipling View Post
    Joking aside, this is actually a good thread for a lot of guys to see, in all honesty. So many of us think our lives would be/are over if we were/are bald... But there really is so much more to men/life/etc. than a good head of hair.

It's been said on this forum time and again when guys come in here feeling down and out and depressed about being bald/losing hair that it really doesn't mean that their lives are over. (I was in that headspace too when I first started losing my hair, and fortunately was a good candidate for a HT so I was able to fix it). But even still, this goes to show that confidence, a good sense of humor, intelligence, wit, charm, being kind and loving, etc. can all go along way to more than make up for not having a good head of hair.

And of course, I'm sure that 20 million really doesn't hurt.

(On a side note, I've actually met the guy a couple times and he is extremely nice and personable.... Which goes to prove my point about being "kind" even further....)

Great post. I agree that Billy Zane is handsome and has a great personality.