How to get skin glow?
I want to know what all I need to eat for glowing skin with ayurvedic products.
Drink plenty of water, eat fruits and vegetables and get a facial.. There is no magic tricks.
KEEP YOUR SKIN CLEAN IS THE FIRST PART.
Here are some basics if you want to get beautiful and glowing skin.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of a water a day. It hydrates your skin and flushes toxins out of your body.
- Get at least 8 hours of sleep. It's the time when your skin regenerates and lowers you stress levels. If you don't get enough sleep, your skin can look dull and dry.
- Sleep on your back if you can. It keeps your hair out of your face and gravity pulls your face back. Sleeping on your side can cause premature sagging. Also is you sleep on your back, the bacteria on your pillow can't transfer onto your skin.
- Cleanse your face when you wake up in the morning and at night before you go to bed to remove the dirt and the oil on your skin.
- Switch out your pillowcase regularly.
- Before touching you face, make sure your hands are clean. Try to avoid touching your face so much because your hands have a lot of bacteria on them.
- Make sure your makeup brushes and sponges are clean.
- Make sure environment is clean.
- Exercise. It gets your blood flowing and also lowers your stress.
- After exercising, shower.
- Eat foods that are high in antioxidants. They cleanse your body and when your body is clean, it will show up in your skin. Ex: lemons,tomatoes, strawberries, blueberries.
- Try to avoid foods that are high is fat. Foods that are high in fat show up as a form of excess oil in your skin.
- Moisturize! Go for an oil free moisturizer. I recommend a gel moisturizer rather than a cream.
- If you have combination skin, go for a product that is formulated for combination skin. If you have dry skin, you need a product that is going to moisturize your skin. If you have oily skin, then you need a product that can regulate your oil level. If you have sensitive skin, then stay away from harsh products.
- Don't completely rely on products to clear your skin.
- A cleanser is what's going to remove the dirt, the oil, and the makeup from your skin. Cleansing helps you to get rid of pimples, spots, black heads etc. So If you're wondering, how to get rid of black heads, pimples and spots, cleansing is a must.
- You shouldn't cleanse your skin more than twice a day. This can lead to skin dryness.
- I find that Neutrogena products are able to clean your skin gently and it doesn't dry out your skin.
- Another great cleanser is Laneige Multi Cleanser. It removes makeup completely and exfoliates your skin with micro beads. It really removes all the oil, dirt, and dead cells on your skin.
- After cleansing, use a toner. It helps refine your pores. Alcohol toners really dry out your skin, so I recommend using a gel toner.
- Every once and a while, treat yourself to a mask. It is best to use a mask after showering so your skin can absorb the mask better. A mask exfoliates and removes dead cells and impurities (dirt and dry skin).
- Steam your face. Purchase a steamer or just boil water, and leave your face over the steam with a towel covering your head. The steam opens up your pores. Drop a lemon in. The lemon will also help to cleanse your skin.
- Only wear makeup when necessary. Make sure that the makeup you're wearing doesn't clog your pores. Before you go to bed, make sure that all traces of makeup are gone.
- Don't rely completely on cleansing wipes. It can cause pH imbalance in your skin.
- Drink green tea. It is high in antioxidants and helps clean your body inside and out. It also helps to speed up your metabolism.
- Natural yogurt, oatmeal, and honey makes a great mask. It hydrates, helps treat spots, and exfoliates your skin.
Try making recipes for your face.
Be beautiful and happier!
There are so many ways to achieve a glowing skin. It's important to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day and avoid using products that contain chemicals not suited for your skin type. Always moisturize and use sunblock as much as possible.
Step 1. Don't smoke.
Originally Posted by AlexieJ
Drink clean non contaminated water, get a facial cleanser/Toner and ypreust me on this buy Elisina snail cream watch your face glow .
Elicina snail cream.
Beta carotene 50mg
Give it about a week or so. Thank me later.
Sondra just knocked it out of the park with that detailed response. Fantastic advice all around.
I've been trying recently to train myself to sleep on my back, but it's so difficult.
I've recently started taking Melatonin at night before bed and it's really helping me get a more solid, sound night of sleep (which will help the skin/overall health.) So if you're not sleeping well, this is a great natural way to help.
I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.
By brunobald in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
Last Post: 02-27-2016, 05:43 PM
By motley in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
Last Post: 12-25-2014, 07:50 AM
By john2399 in forum Hair Loss Treatments
Last Post: 08-11-2012, 03:43 PM
By tbtadmin in forum The Bald Truth: Show Archives
Last Post: 04-29-2012, 08:40 AM
By Jotronic in forum Hair Transplant: Start Your Own Topic
Last Post: 02-04-2011, 07:50 PM
» The Bald Truth