+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Soonbald View Post
    Deffo balding..I suggest you get on avodart 0.5mg a day/finasteride 1mg a day, saw palmetto 350mg a day, minoxidill 5% twice a day, oral minoxidill once a day, RU58841 150mg a day, regenpure dr shampoo everyday, topicall finasteride once a day,
    Go **** yourself man, what a ****ing asshole you are to reply with this. This kid is 15 years old, that's the last thing on earth he needs. If anybody deserves hair loss it's you, hope it's severe.

Let's see some more pics. Post some from over the years showing your hairline if you have them. That's the best way we can determine.

Your hair looks really good for now but I want to see if your hairline has always been that shape. If it looks different then you need to pay attention to it and make sure you start taking Propecia, Rogaine, and Nizoral shampoo when you're 18.

Either way don't worry, you're young enough that you'll be able to keep your hair and most likely regrow any that you lose between now and 18 if you're actual losing hair.

Just monitor it. It looks good now, don't worry.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1267
Size:  1.9 KBClick image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg

Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	40958Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1282
Size:  2.3 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    Let's see some more pics. Post some from over the years showing your hairline if you have them. That's the best way we can determine.

Your hair looks really good for now but I want to see if your hairline has always been that shape. If it looks different then you need to pay attention to it and make sure you start taking Propecia, Rogaine, and Nizoral shampoo when you're 18.

Either way don't worry, you're young enough that you'll be able to keep your hair and most likely regrow any that you lose between now and 18 if you're actual losing hair.

Just monitor it. It looks good now, don't worry.
    I found some of these photos from when I was around 13 and to ably around 11 and 12 when I ask friends they tell me it looks the same as mine now.

Also thanks for the help
    Concepia I really appreciate it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by indian18 View Post
    You're fine man! I think youre fine
    15 with a hair line like that?...Not sure if he fine at all. I am no expert, but I don't think a mature hair line at 15 is normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Notcoolanymore View Post
    15 with a hair line like that?...Not sure if he fine at all. I am no expert, but I don't think a mature hair line at 15 is normal.
    The doctor said it was normal and it doesn't really look like it recedes over my temple? Even other people on this forum seem
    To think I have a full head of hair with no recession, And I have always had a rather large forehead and those pictures seem to show it looks pretty much the same right? Also my forehead wrinkles seem to meet up with the hairline so doesn't that suggest it's my juvenile hairline? Also I don't have any short hairs past my hairline which I just read in a thread that is around the same time as this one that it is normal to have short hairs on the hairline as long as it doesn't go past it. Also my hair is the same thickness all the way across I wouldn't really call it a mature hairline for those reasons would you? I mean all my family and friends say it's the same even the doctor said it was a normal hairline and I have nothing to worry about. Can I please get your response on why you think it is a mature hairline because I would like to know and the evidence is pointing to it being fine?

Also thank you for your time and helping me out!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg

Size:	70.1 KB
ID:	40960If I am being honest it's the short hairs on my hairline though that worry me the most though I may be getting more from pulling my hair back roughly. I have always had very tiny white hairs on my hairline could it possibly be those growing out since I have been growing out my hair the last 5 months? Here is a picture that I hope shows the short hairs

Please help I am open to anybody replying I just want help and some type of news wether I am or are not losing hair the dermatologist I went to went all over my hair with a q-tip even my hairline pulling it back and she said it looked healthy. I just thought I should let you guys know the rest that was done for my hair. She seemed to see no problems in my hairline or hair

So right now if I include the dermatologists opinion I have four yes that my hair and hairline look healthy and normal and one no that it doesn't look normal. I am not counting soonbald's as I am pretty sure he is messing with me. Any other opinions are welcome please!!!