+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by diffuseloser View Post
    Think positively... If there's another World War, we'll either get to wear helmets/berets all the time, die from radiation, or everyone will be bald anyway from radiation. More chance of that happening than a cure for this bs.
    True story.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    That's not necessarily true... going bald just ages you like 5-10 years. No matter how attractive you are, VERY, VERY few people look better with a bald head.
    I get that, and u are absolutely correct in that very very few men look better with a bald or shaved head than they do with a full head of hair. I agree. Hair is part of most people's identity and when u lose it the feeling is that part of your identity has been lost.
    My point is this:
    There are far worse things to live with than hair loss. If you have all of your senses, the use of your arms and legs, are not bedridden or terminally ill, then I feel you have a lot to be thankful for. Our society puts way too much emphasis on image and appearance and if you buy into that lie then you are in for a long miserable road.

And if u cannot resist the pride of life, there are many things u can still do to compensate for your lack of hair. Health and fitness is a great place to start. Or how about take the focus of of yourself by helping and serving others. That is the key to true happiness.
    Or just keep waiting for a cure to hair loss....... Maybe when you die one day the undertaker can glue a toupee to your head so u can at least look good at your funeral after a wasted selfish life.