We need to do something!! - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Angry We need to do something!!

I mean , look around people have no idea how bad mpb affects men. We have to do a documentary or something on how baldness afects us and especialy young men and how traumatizing its for a 18 year old guy to deal with baldness. I saw hot guys go bald , and they ended up beeing - avarage and it ****ing sucks!! Sure there are guys who embrece it and like it (they are mostly 30 and married ) but how to explain to a young man " look you will be bald for the rest of your life". It's just not normal, you are born with hair and you lose it .We should make a youtube account and post stories about how mpb affects us young men.

We need a cure

"the cure" will never be there before other 15-20 years, we need a miracle with sm or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom05 View Post
    I mean , look around people have no idea how bad mpb affects men. We have to do a documentary or something on how baldness afects us and especialy young men and how traumatizing its for a 18 year old guy to deal with baldness. I saw hot guys go bald , and they ended up beeing - avarage and it ****ing sucks!! Sure there are guys who embrece it and like it (they are mostly 30 and married ) but how to explain to a young man " look you will be bald for the rest of your life". It's just not normal, you are born with hair and you lose it .We should make a youtube account and post stories about how mpb affects us young men.
    Why? Why do you want to tell everyone about this? Nobody cares.

I think replicel will be a cure for the most. But waiting is horrible.

I dont think sm will be a miracle stuff, but it would be great to have another stuff that works

I hope your right but I don't think replicel will work. Highly more complicated then just culturing dermal sheath cells and injecting.

ya I say if you got an average job then good luck paying for the "cure" so to speak...I say good ****ing luck to that..... this sux!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom05 View Post
    How about this: move on with your life and stop obsessing over something that you cannot control. If you cannot accept yourself or your appearance then I am willing to bet the issue runs much deeper than something as superficial as hair loss. How many photos of Hair Transplant patients have you seen that actually look good. These men have nothing to show for their huge financial investment other than scars, FUE holes, and thinning 'doll hair'. These men still look like their hair is thinning or balding, and human nature will always dictate that the viewer sees the hair that is not there rather than the 'new hair' that has been implanted. In society's eyes you either have full hair, are thinning or balding, or are already bald. In other words, concerning your hair people see you as either good, in the process of losing your hair, or bald. No in between. Move on with your life and stop waiting for miracle cures like histogen or replicel. If these do ever come out the price will be outrageous and you'll be a selfish SOB if you spend money on it as opposed to using your money for your family's needs

Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    I hope your right but I don't think replicel will work. Highly more complicated then just culturing dermal sheath cells and injecting.

I think that Shisheido and SM04554 will be a significant improvement over the presently available hair loss treatments. I think Shisheido will prove to be the better of the two treatments but SM04554 will also be a significant improvement over what we have.

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    Why? Why do you want to tell everyone about this? Nobody cares.
    I think if we bring an emotional documentary we can do it, we can show to people how realy feels behind fake smile , we are emotional beeing after all.