+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

replicel is a joke, no offense.... its just to far away.

i dont want a cure i want a thick nw1 or nw2 .

Quote Originally Posted by Soonbald View Post
    ya I say if you got an average job then good luck paying for the "cure" so to speak...I say good ****ing luck to that..... this sux!!
    I dont care if i have to sell my ass, im going to pay for that cure when it comes. And if youre wondering if im serious i am!

Think positively... If there's another World War, we'll either get to wear helmets/berets all the time, die from radiation, or everyone will be bald anyway from radiation. More chance of that happening than a cure for this bs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingdom05 View Post
    I think if we bring an emotional documentary we can do it, we can show to people how realy feels behind fake smile , we are emotional beeing after all.
    What is the reason for telling the world? They do NOT care. As long as they have their hair they do not care.

Think of it this way guys...time is running out for all of us..we will all die one day anyway..even the guys with a full head of hair they will get OLD and UGLY and get lots of wrinkles on their face and then DIE DIE DIE...this is a fate that awaits us all... what im saying is that nothing lasts forever...not even your youthfull face will last forever...heck im seeing wrinkles at the mere age of 27 already I do look Young for my age but still...time is running faster than you Think...its scary...Life sucks and its pointless and meaningless in my Eyes anyway... we will rott in the ground and Everything we have seen and learnt in Life will be "DELETED"...but yes ofc as long as we LIVE we want to feel good and have "hair" but what do you need hair for when you are old and ugly and wont get Young Girls anymore anyway??? trust me hair dont mean SHIT when ur old...so why cry about it when ur at the age of 40 its all over for you anyway... yes I understand that having hair is just not about attracting "females" you want hair for yourself to feel good and to feel "NORMAL" I understand guys I truely ****ing DO....not being able to style or comb your hair the way you like it ****ING SUCKS...yes...even when you are old and ugly..I know I know...but still...we aint getting any younger anyway cheers guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Soonbald View Post
    Think of it this way guys...time is running out for all of us..we will all die one day anyway..even the guys with a full head of hair they will get OLD and UGLY and get lots of wrinkles on their face and then DIE DIE DIE...this is a fate that awaits us all... what im saying is that nothing lasts forever...not even your youthfull face will last forever...heck im seeing wrinkles at the mere age of 27 already I do look Young for my age but still...time is running faster than you Think...its scary...Life sucks and its pointless and meaningless in my Eyes anyway... we will rott in the ground and Everything we have seen and learnt in Life will be "DELETED"...but yes ofc as long as we LIVE we want to feel good and have "hair" but what do you need hair for when you are old and ugly and wont get Young Girls anymore anyway??? trust me hair dont mean SHIT when ur old...so why cry about it when ur at the age of 40 its all over for you anyway... yes I understand that having hair is just not about attracting "females" you want hair for yourself to feel good and to feel "NORMAL" I understand guys I truely ****ing DO....not being able to style or comb your hair the way you like it ****ING SUCKS...yes...even when you are old and ugly..I know I know...but still...we aint getting any younger anyway cheers guys!
    40 is still young for men and I'm sure I will still want hair at that age.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarpenter089 View Post
    I dont care if i have to sell my ass, im going to pay for that cure when it comes. And if youre wondering if im serious i am!
    Dude, lol, you should just stop saving money for a cure a use it to hire a team of Psychiatrists. The way I see it, if you need hair to be attractive then your body sucks, your face sucks, and your personality sucks and a head full of hair won't help u anyway

That's not necessarily true... going bald just ages you like 5-10 years. No matter how attractive you are, VERY, VERY few people look better with a bald head.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    That's not necessarily true... going bald just ages you like 5-10 years. No matter how attractive you are, VERY, VERY few people look better with a bald head.