+ Reply to Thread

Default What are my options

Hi guys. Just joined this forum as it seems to have a lot of good info on here. I've lurked here for a bit and read plenty.

I lost my juvenile hairline when I was probably about 15 years old. My hairline seemed to remain the same for a long time. I turned 28 three months ago and as of about 4 months ago started noticing my hairline looking slightly less dense to me. I also seem to be shedding a few hairs right on the hairline and it is starting to look more angular.

I panicked and purchased finasteride. I started taking it at 1.25mg per day and only lasted 2 weeks though. Dick was fine but I had mental side effects. Mainly anxiety. I've had a history of anxiety in my life so maybe that's why. I stopped taking it and within a week the anxiety was gone. Also drinking alcohol felt weird while on this drug.

Basically what I want to do is maintain my hair without stuffing with DHT if this is possible... I'm wondering if it's worth purchasing rogaine? Or maybe something else?

Thanks for listening

I've decided to try finasteride again. This time I think I might try .25mg per day and see how that effects me. I might need to purchase 1mg pills though because I don't see how it's possible to cut the 5mg ones that small.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hair.jpg

Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	40944

Here is a photo this morning where you can clearly see the thinning.

0.25mg wont make a difference buddy trust me...0.25mg blocks almost just as much as 1mg barely ANY difference there.. if I were you I would take 0.25mg Three times a week to start with..

Thanks mate. I ordered some 1mg tablets and will cut them into quarters when I get them. I'll give your recommendation a go and report back later.

I have used rogaine for 4 months soon and the shit dont work for me...I use the FOAM...I might give the liquid a try or give it up alltogether and just use the topicall RU58841 instead... there was some guys saying they took 0.25mg twice a week and stopped the loss and one guy took 1mg a week and he says he hasnt lost any more hair in 2 years hmm talking about finasteride here....sounds a bit strange to me but whatever...but I personally dont use finasteride I tried the proscar for 14 Days 1.25mg and I got Dizzy like a mother ****er and had nausa because of it so I stopped...then I tried finasteride 1mg and exactly after 30 Days my Eyes were as dry as the saharah desert so I stopped that took 4 Days to recover not even Eye drops worked on me it was HORRIBLE never experienced something like that in my Life I knew it was the pills...sure enough I read many other guys suffering from the same problem as me and one guy got permanently dry Eyes after using fin for 5 years...so no I wont touch the stuff again tbh...dont want to risk it again..I would probably get other side effects later on anyway I bet

So Rogaine didn't help at all for you? :|
    Does RU58841 have any sides? If not I might give that a go instead...

I use up to 250mg of RU and tried 400mg even very high dose I get zero side effects...normally people take 50-100mg of RU.. you will be fine I bet just give it a try I shed alot less hairs now took 3 months to really kick in but I also use 1ml of rogaine with the RU but im not sure about rogaine if it helps my hair or not...I started juicing everyday with carrots,celleri,cucumber I Believe it has helped to strenghten my hair..one of those contains silica its good for hair and vitamin A and stuff...u cant go wrong with freshly pressed vitamins each day or every other day just a tip! go here https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...e-Guide/page77 you could buy the "premixed solution" some say its not as effective as freshly mixed but I have read guys getting regrowth from premixed RU and even side effects from premixed RU so dont worry too much about it..later on you could mix the RU yourself if you arent getting results from the premixed stuff...I currently will use x3 bottles of premixed 5% RU in "KB" solution and I use all of those bottles up in 1 month I use 250mg a day!I pay 235$ each month but who cares rather better hair than new clothes or pizza lol