X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BluEMoon2
    • Sep 2014

3500 grafts. Looks worse then pre op 5.5 month after procedure

Hi,

I did a 3500 grafts FUE 5.5 months ago. I still have less hair now then what I did pre-op. Should I worry ?
  • BluEMoon2
    • Sep 2014

There is a big difference between the pre and post op pictures in lightning etc, so the post op looks abit worse than it actually is.
    But I still look worse then before the procedure 5.5 months after.

Pre op:

5.5 month post op

Comment

• jamesst11
      • Jun 2014

Who the hell did this to you??? You WERE NOT a candidate for a hair transplant procedure, I DON'T CARE what any one else tells you. They transplanted a bunch of hairs in an area that was slightly thinning and it looks like it drastically effected, if not killed your native hair. You probably had telogen effluvium from the procedure. I am sure your HT doctor is saying things like, "hang in there, wait 12 months to see the full effect"... but I have been through EXACTLY what you're going through. You need to be on finasteride yesterday, if you want a chance of your native hair growing back..

Comment

• BluEMoon2
        • Sep 2014

The procedure was done by Dr. Hakan. I have been on meds for 10+ years. Currently on Avodart.

Comment

• CaliD
          • Apr 2015

I saw your old thread with a different "Before" pic that looked pretty similar to your After pic in this thread. You could just be a late grower. Have you spoken with Dr. Doganay's office about your concerns or sent them pics?

Comment

• BluEMoon2
            • Sep 2014

CaliD : Thats correct.

This thread show a better picture of my hair pre-op. In my opinion, it still looks like I have more hair Pre-op then 5.5 month Post-op. _: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...ht=#post196847

If I can guestimate, I think 4-5% of the transplanted hair has grown by now. I saw some hairs grow in month 4, but after that - NOTHING

Here is a pic 4.5 month post-op showing some hair starting to grow:

Comment

Working...