+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    By 'Miracle' the guy preparing the lotion.
    Believe me or not , as I mentioned before , Turkish guys do better treatment for their hair , I have seen many of them on Topical Dut and many other stuff but We in U.S just rely on minoxidil 5 % and fin and thats it ! they go further than us , I don't know the reason but I have checked their forum couple times and use google translate and I can say these guys are really smart ! Even if you like it or not , thats true , as he said they don't need us , they go further when it comes to regimen , look at the stuff they use , you would notice what I am talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    "This ingredient is currently in Phase III trials in the US" - By 'Miracle' the guy preparing the lotion.

Which chemical is this then? I thought there was nothing in phase 3. Doesn't that suggest scam?

Quote Originally Posted by allTheGoodNamesAreTaken View Post
    Which chemical is this then? I thought there was nothing in phase 3. Doesn't that suggest scam?
    inbrigge said, the guy i wating for a patent. So we will not know what the exact ingredients are and in which proportions until he got a confirmation in terms of turkish bureaucracy (probably slow)

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    inbrigge said, the guy i wating for a patent. So we will not know what the exact ingredients are and in which proportions until he got a confirmation in terms of turkish bureaucracy (probably slow)
    I know but regardless of what it is, if there's nothing in phase 3 right now... the person behind this must be bullshitting?

Quote Originally Posted by allTheGoodNamesAreTaken View Post
    I know but regardless of what it is, if there's nothing in phase 3 right now... the person behind this must be bullshitting?
    CRTH-2 antagonists are being used as asthma treatments. Remember Setipripant is also an asthma medicine.
    With the discovery of PGD2 and PGE2 as hair loss related, recent theories are that AGA is also related to immune problems the same way asthma is.
    I mean they are certainly talking about valid targets for hair loss treatment, however there is something really concerning about an explosion of potential hair loss treatments using science as their basis.
    Basically a lot of snake oils graduated from saw palmeto, vitamins and potassium to stem cells revitalization and PGD2 inhibitors, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    CRTH-2 antagonists are being used as asthma treatments. Remember Setipripant is also an asthma medicine.
    With the discovery of PGD2 and PGE2 as hair loss related, recent theories are that AGA is also related to immune problems the same way asthma is.
    I mean they are certainly talking about valid targets for hair loss treatment, however there is something really concerning about an explosion of potential hair loss treatments using science as their basis.
    Basically a lot of snake oils graduated from saw palmeto, vitamins and potassium to stem cells revitalization and PGD2 inhibitors, etc.
    Ahh right that makes sense.

@inbrugge:

Can you try to translate on the first post of "Miracle" how they apply it? It looks like they they stoped their treatments they used before (minox/dut/biotin/"miracle lotion"--> I think it was the first treatment, that the user Miracle created and now improved too "Cellagance Lotion")

Also "Miracle" updates everyday with posts, maybe there are some new information.

Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    It's a cultural thing my family is from the region around there. I know. Let's just leave at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    It's a scam, don't believe turks. Always trying to scam people out if their money.
    There's only one thing i hate more than hair loss and that is racism

What a useless comment

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzle View Post
    There's only one thing i hate more than hair loss and that is racism

What a useless comment
    Exactly Muzzle , you're right , How many of you guys use topical Dut ? Or at least try it? I can say very few ! please just look at the turkish forum and you will find out around 80 % of them use this. how many of us try Certizine? Not that much , look at turkish forum and see their
    trail about that. and remember they don't access to the sources ( English sources , pharmacies and products here , Even amazon based on U.S ) as much as we have , so if you look at their small community and try to be fair you will really admire them and they are brave enough to try many different things which I'm not!! So please try to learn from them and help our hairs. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    If he already filed a patent, he should be able to tell us... that doesn't make sense.

If he gets the patent, it'll be dated for when he filed.... If he doesn't get the patent, then he'll not have a patent anyway.

My guess is maybe he didn't file yet.