X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Keeper
    • Aug 2015

New Treatment from Turkey

Hey guys,

I found this Treatment in a turkish forum about hairloss.
    It says something with "cellagance-losyon".

1) This is probably, how it is used/ what you need:

2) Here they are testing it on more people

Before:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ogrvGR.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	473897

After:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	NqrvbY.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	473898

I can not speak turkish, so I can not tell all details about it, but maybe someone in the forum can translate something more. There are photos of progress and so on.

The improvment looks a little bit too good (first links progress was I think aournd 8 months). Really strange, unfortunaley I have to study and no more time to read about it at the moment.
    What do you think about it?

Greets
  • hiitsjam
    • Aug 2015

This looks pretty interesting. Unfortunately I don't know Turkish either. I tried translating it with google translator, but not too much of luck there.

I hope it is not some kind of hair loss concealer/ hair thickening powder for instant results.

Originally posted by Keeper
    Hey guys,

I found this Treatment in a turkish forum about hairloss.
    It says something with "cellagance-losyon".

1) This is probably, how it is used/ what you need:

2) Here they are testing it on more people

Before:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40887[/ATTACH]

After:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]40888[/ATTACH]

I can not speak turkish, so I can not tell all details about it, but maybe someone in the forum can translate something more. There are photos of progress and so on.

The improvment looks a little bit too good (first links progress was I think aournd 8 months). Really strange, unfortunaley I have to study and no more time to read about it at the moment.
    What do you think about it?

Greets

Comment

• sagat
      • Jul 2015

So they are experimenting through the method of pgd2 inhibition?

As always I'm skeptical. Why isn't there any regrowth at the temples?

Comment

• Keeper
        • Aug 2015

@hiitsjam: no its not about instand powder, if you check the links, you will see, that they apply sth with a dermaroller together probably (link 1) and it is a progress (google translate say: around 10 months) . They are testing it to more people of the forum and make updates (I think there is some updates after 50 days or sth)

@sagat: I have no idea what they are doing. I have exams soon and no time to put more effort in reseatching about it. but if you check the links you can see also regroth in the hairline area

Comment

• Hairismylife
          • Jun 2012

This stuff reminds me of Pilox.

Comment

• Keeper
            • Aug 2015

The users say and post pictures, that they see an improvement after 2 months aleady, but I can not register, I dont get back an vervification email back so see pictures in a better quality and so on.

Somebody turkish here?

Comment

• Sogeking
              • Feb 2011

Someone from Turkey said they will start selling it in few months. I would really like if there were any Turkish people willing to translate for us and update us.

Comment

• Hairismylife
                • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Sogeking
                Someone from Turkey said they will start selling it in few months. I would really like if there were any Turkish people willing to translate for us and update us.
                Probably scam. Too good to be true.
                If it's so easy Shiseido won't need 3 more years to launch a treatment. But yea…I do wish it works.

Comment

• Renee
                  • Jul 2015

It's a scam, don't believe turks. Always trying to scam people out if their money.

Comment

• Keeper
                    • Aug 2015

first of all I also think its to good to be true, I m also totally sceptical but:
                    - the topic started not just now, its an ongoing discussion within the turkish version of baldtalk (their hairloss forum with also admins and stuff)

@hairismylife: I think just because Shiseido didnt find this treatment (if it really works), doesnt mean that nobody else can find sth new that works

@Renee: if its a scam, can you tell why, with some evidence? I think just becuase they are turks, they are not automatically scamers? Makes no sense.

Of course it is possible that they are liars, for example if they build up the whole forum dor years to fake a new product without telling the world about it yet. Or maybe they are just people like we who try to find a solution. We dont know yet. But we should judge to ealy without evidence :-)

Comment

• Renee
                      • Jul 2015

It's a cultural thing my family is from the region around there. I know. Let's just leave at that.

Comment

• Sogeking
                        • Feb 2011

Yeah sure. High possibility of it being a scam. Still we have to pry in to see.

Comment

• Keeper
                          • Aug 2015

Do you mean, the whole forum is a scam or just that the Admin/owner of the forum (who creates the mixture) is scamming people in the forum (who test now, if it works) ? :-)

Comment

• karxxx
                            • Mar 2014

No lie turkey
                            We do not need you
                            We use and better

Comment

• baldybald
                              • Jul 2012

These supplements are vitamins, zinc, nizoral and I guess minoxidil made in Turkey so nothing special guys.

Comment

Working...